Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

First of all ..it was a surprise that the episode of 42 mins long... Well well well

So Guneet said yes to Dr Anurag and his reaction was quite touching ... Dunno if he is really acting or genuinely happy that Guneet said yes... A complication for No drama please 

As I said in my yesterday's post ..the biggest hurdle for Amber to win Guneet would always be her mother, because Guneet's mother is mighty impressed by Dr Anurag and frankly speaking she is quite correct in her assessment , whatever the matter is Dr Anurag shows up much better than Amber 

But again I think by saying those things to Guneet Amber has crossed a point of no return ? He was really very hurtful and very very rude and I don't think Guneet had done anything wrong by helping Randeep 

Now the thing is as precap shows ..that most probably No drama please won't meet Bawra Mann and he has realised that It's Guneet who is Bawra Mann ..  so what will he do 

One thing I can predict is that Bawra mann will be stood up and second thing is that even though Nia will ask Amber again and again what happened he will not tell her for sure .So the identity of Bawra mann will remain a secret for everyone other than Amber and Guneet . And most probably because she was stood up Bawra mann that is Guneet will go ahead and plan her roka or marriage and stuff with Anurag ..

How will Amber react?

What is the best thing about this show- Immensely fab acting from Varun Badola and Sweta Tiwari...extremely good acting , they can act through the very expressions of their faces 

And I loved the messages No drama please sent to Bawra mann to manaofy her after calling her bewakoof idiot..They were no false compliments ..so much genuine things said so simply and so beautifully . Most of the people would have said all kinds of things to manaofy her but the things No drama please said were so different and yet so heartfelt 

I feel bad for Guneet ...now  I feel that it will be a very hard road back for Amber to Guneet's good graces and in reality matching upto Dr Anurag will be very tough .. but now he will have to  show his genuine caring and that also by still keeping her in the dark 

The writers of this show - the idea may not be original ( cue- you have got mail) still it was very well presented ... I hope you keep up.the good work 

Btw love that Guneet calls Randeep Sakhi ...that was lol

Your thoughts ..?