Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ananya Pandey literally has no competition - Page 2

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Sara and Jhanvi don't offer much in terms of either acting ability or looks. Ananya rocks in both departments. I mean, she's not the best actress out there but she's miles ahead of the other 2. That's a good starting point.

Also, she's MUCH prettier than the other 2. She has spark and screen presence as well.

I see her going places.

Discuss.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gameon_Reborn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

sara sucks donkey balls 

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

What is this comparison šŸ˜  ?Queen AnniePee is the real deal . Sara and Jhanvi are no match in front of the Queen šŸ˜Ž.

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 4 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I totally disagree. Sara is way ahead of Ananya and when it comes to looks Sara and Jhanvi are definitely prettier. 

Ananya is overly hyped just like how Alia was. She speaks like an uneducated bratty rich girl. As much as annoying Alia was in the beginning she never came across snarky or sassy.

Sara and jhanvi both speak well and very humble and grounded. They need more good movies and they will be set. 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Watch out for Alaya F. 

Her performance in Jawaani Jaaneman is far ahead of all these girls. She has so much command over her voice, modulation and expression. And to top it off,shes stunning! Can look both cute and sexy 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sara is so beautiful, and has personality, give her time

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

In insiders I disagree. Sara has more charm than Ananya. Ananya is a typical Bandra-SoBo girl, there's nothing endearing about her.

However Alaya F really strikes me as someone who's gonna do well. She held her own with veterans like Saif and Tabu. I didn't feel even once that she was a newcomer. Much better than all the star kid Dharma girls put together.

In outsiders...lets see more performances, not just compromises. Not everyone is getting the opportunities that Ananya is. Mentor ki film nahi ho toh kya, he puts in one word for her to a producer and she will be signed.

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I personally  do not find her endearing. Sara is way ahead of her , even Janhvi is quite humble.

ALSO THIS !!! Alaya looks promising.

This content was originally posted by: desigal90

Watch out for Alaya F. 

Her performance in Jawaani Jaaneman is far ahead of all these girls. She has so much command over her voice, modulation and expression. And to top it off,shes stunning! Can look both cute and sexy 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Not really.

Ananya is popular, but she is popular but for all wrong reasons. She is currently in the Alia jokes phase. She is popular, only because people love trolling and making jokes on her.

We can't judge Jhanvi right now in terms of popularity, let her first exhaust her massive number of releases, and what is the result of that will determine her fate.

Sara's reputation has taken a hit, with Love Aaj Kal, but she is still the most lusted actress from her group(matlab tharki aur crush crush walo ki fab). So she is still has a chance.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Alaya F has a quite unattractive only fairness is the USP wala face, just like her mom. Although since many are praising her for her acting, so maybe she has a chance to get ahead of Queen Anniepie, but top heroine, just going by looks, she doesn't look like one.