Game Over- Thanks MODs

Posted: 4 years ago

This year, Mods did great job. They handled the forum like pro. They were lenient but same time did not let situation go out of hand. They were completely unbiased, did not take any side. It is not easy job to moderate BB forum, where different fandoms go heads on.

Thanks Mods.

Finally a post I can agree with you on...

Image result for i agree gif

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Finally a post I can agree with you on...

Image result for i agree gif

Mera yeh season saphal ho gaya end mein.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I do not agree with this post at all. 

MODS ne mere saath bohot nainsaafi ki hain. Bohot bohot tadpaya hain mujhe.πŸ₯Ί Mera pankh kaat diya hain aur mein azaad hoke udh nahi sakti hoon ab till another 6 months or so. πŸ˜­Aur joh bolna chahthi hoon dil khol ke bindaas bol nahi sakti hoon. πŸ˜­

Originally posted by KunwaariDaayan

MODS ne mere saath bohot nainsaafi ki hain. Bohot bohot tadpaya hain mujhe.πŸ₯Ί Mera pankh kaat diya hain aur mein azaad hoke udh nahi sakti hoon ab till another 6 months or so. πŸ˜­Aur joh bolna chahthi hoon dil khol ke bindaas bol nahi sakti hoon. πŸ˜­

I always love the way you write.. its so funny to read them.. esp. your Hindi & use of emoticons! Top notch!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by BasKahDia

This year, Mods did great job. They handled the forum like pro. They were lenient but same time did not let situation go out of hand. They were completely unbiased, did not take any side. It is not easy job to moderate BB forum, where different fandoms go heads on.

Thanks Mods.

🀣🀣

Originally posted by KunwaariDaayan

Hahahahaha same with me, Mera membership ICU mein hai.. I asked mod, why did they increase my WL, she sent me list of 15 reports, I thought it was better to sit quietly.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

I always love the way you write.. its so funny to read them.. esp. your Hindi & use of emoticons! Top notch!πŸ˜†

Haww thanks dear. πŸ˜³

Par yeh BasKa bhi na kya joke maar raha hainοΏΌ πŸ˜†Mods kabhi fair khelte hain ka😳🀣

Yes, no over interference but things were handled like a pro! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by BasKahDia

Hahahahaha same with me, Mera membership ICU mein hai.. I asked mod, why did they increase my WL, she sent me list of 15 reports, I thought it was better to sit quietly.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Aur main toh hamesha chup hi rehti hoon zyada kabhi kuch bolti nahi hoon. Bohot achchi bachchi hoonπŸ˜‡Phir bhi mere saath yeh nainsaafi kyun?! 😭