Maya x Rudra x MJ

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

What do I say about this three? 

Maya- I really do not understand why she married Rudra in the first place? She threw herself into the chakravyuh and now there is no coming out. Neither Rudra will leave her nor MJ. Maya calls Rudra her galti and yeah he is her mistake but why make the mistake behen? Didn't you have an issue with Roy man touching you but with Rudra she is so okay with him which makes me wonder is Rudra the one who saved her after MJ threw her off the cliff? We only trust our saviours after all. It makes me wonder what else is missing in this story? It's like a puzzle which will eventually be formed. Another thing, I am actually in awe when Maya laughs cause she always carries that stern face. It's so nice to see Maya laughing (sometimes I get a bit of JW feels in the scenes)

Rudra- I loveee Rudra ❤️ Such a gentleman and sweetheart ❤️The poor man is trying so hard to keep his wife happy and getting all so romantic with her but still he is not getting any action 🤣Bechara, Rudy baby! Anyway, don't think Rudra is going to get any action cause for Maya, trust is very important and she will at least tell him bits and pieces of her past and let him decide if she is worth to be his wife. Rudra actually accepts her for all her shortcomings and past so I don't think he will have an issue with it. Btw, Rudra needs to get back to his angry young man self. He is good in that role and can we have a myriad of Rudra's feelings (sadness, happiness, anger, annoyance). Though I love Mayra sooooo much but too much of romance I am afraid will hamper the TRP plus Mayra romance is not those typical saas bahu type.....they can get pretty bold so have to watch it online. Also, any man in Rudra's place despite being quite understanding will actually be put off by their wife's behaviour. The thing is that Maya plays along with all his nuances and then when he wants to go ahead, she will just back off or get scared. Same like yesterday's episode, Maya told him mein tumhe mere pyaar ki udaan dikhaungi and then she gets all mushy mushy with him and when he starts complimenting her hair, she gets all stiff and has no response. I hope I am not being inconsiderate about PTSD by saying this.

MJ- That man is one badass villian that makes me go ewwww and cringe at his atrocities all the time. He is so hot, charming, stylish and evil!!! I had a good laugh at yesterday's episode when MJ was staring at Rudy baby's room. He must be thinking what this two are doing? And then Diya had to come and pour salt on his wounds and said bete ki khushi nahi bardhast kar sakte? Btw, now I know why Ashish took up a role which made him look much older than his age.....cause it's such a meaty role and AC is with no doubt so good as MJ. Iss saal toh best actor/best villain ka award will go to him. I really cannot understand what MJ wants/feels exactly. For now, I feel he doesn't like Maya in the house as she is capable of unleashing a lot of their secrets which will make Rudra go away from him. But soon, he will realise that Maya truly loves Rudra and both MJ and Maya will hit out at each other while keeping Rudra at bay. But that's not possible, because when a cat chases the mice, he makes a lot of sound and drops a lot of things so how are these two going to fight without making a noise. For now, I feel MJ thinks that Maya is just playing around with his son but he doesn't know anything about their backstory and the emotions they share and don't think MJ is capable of understanding such deep feelings. 

Btw, Diya said what if your old ehsaas comes back? What did she mean by that? Manvi was just a playtoy of MJ so what ehsaas?

The one character who has shocked me the most is Antara. I thought Antara was the good mother and I felt sad for her when she lost Rishi but yeh bhi kamini nikli. I can't believe the way she ill treats Maya and the way she plots and plans with MJ to kick Maya out. Waise bhi, MJ baby, you know in history, many man's downfall is due to a woman and yours will also be due to all your woman. 

P.S.I feel Aamir is Yuyutsu in this MB 

Originally posted by Rara22

What do I say about this three? 

Maya- I really do not understand why she married Rudra in the first place? She threw herself into the chakravyuh and now there is no coming out. Neither Rudra will leave her nor MJ. Maya calls Rudra her galti and yeah he is her mistake but why make the mistake behen? Didn't you have an issue with Roy man touching you but with Rudra she is so okay with him which makes me wonder is Rudra the one who saved her after MJ threw her off the cliff? We only trust our saviours after all. It makes me wonder what else is missing in this story? It's like a puzzle which will eventually be formed. Another thing, I am actually in awe when Maya laughs cause she always carries that stern face. It's so nice to see Maya laughing (sometimes I get a bit of JW feels in the scenes)

Rudra- I loveee Rudra ❤️ Such a gentleman and sweetheart ❤️The poor man is trying so hard to keep his wife happy and getting all so romantic with her but still he is not getting any action 🤣Bechara, Rudy baby! Anyway, don't think Rudra is going to get any action cause for Maya, trust is very important and she will at least tell him bits and pieces of her past and let him decide if she is worth to be his wife. Rudra actually accepts her for all her shortcomings and past so I don't think he will have an issue with it. Btw, Rudra needs to get back to his angry young man self. He is good in that role and can we have a myriad of Rudra's feelings (sadness, happiness, anger, annoyance). Though I love Mayra sooooo much but too much of romance I am afraid will hamper the TRP plus Mayra romance is not those typical saas bahu type.....they can get pretty bold so have to watch it online. Also, any man in Rudra's place despite being quite understanding will actually be put off by their wife's behaviour. The thing is that Maya plays along with all his nuances and then when he wants to go ahead, she will just back off or get scared. Same like yesterday's episode, Maya told him mein tumhe mere pyaar ki udaan dikhaungi and then she gets all mushy mushy with him and when he starts complimenting her hair, she gets all stiff and has no response. I hope I am not being inconsiderate about PTSD by saying this.

MJ- That man is one badass villian that makes me go ewwww and cringe at his atrocities all the time. He is so hot, charming, stylish and evil!!! I had a good laugh at yesterday's episode when MJ was staring at Rudy baby's room. He must be thinking what this two are doing? And then Diya had to come and pour salt on his wounds and said bete ki khushi nahi bardhast kar sakte? Btw, now I know why Ashish took up a role which made him look much older than his age.....cause it's such a meaty role and AC is with no doubt so good as MJ. Iss saal toh best actor/best villain ka award will go to him. I really cannot understand what MJ wants/feels exactly. For now, I feel he doesn't like Maya in the house as she is capable of unleashing a lot of their secrets which will make Rudra go away from him. But soon, he will realise that Maya truly loves Rudra and both MJ and Maya will hit out at each other while keeping Rudra at bay. But that's not possible, because when a cat chases the mice, he makes a lot of sound and drops a lot of things so how are these two going to fight without making a noise. For now, I feel MJ thinks that Maya is just playing around with his son but he doesn't know anything about their backstory and the emotions they share and don't think MJ is capable of understanding such deep feelings. 

Btw, Diya said what if your old ehsaas comes back? What did she mean by that? Manvi was just a playtoy of MJ so what ehsaas?

The one character who has shocked me the most is Antara. I thought Antara was the good mother and I felt sad for her when she lost Rishi but yeh bhi kamini nikli. I can't believe the way she ill treats Maya and the way she plots and plans with MJ to kick Maya out. Waise bhi, MJ baby, you know in history, many man's downfall is due to a woman and yours will also be due to all your woman. 

P.S.I feel Aamir is Yuyutsu in this MB 

Everything else was on point. Great post. 👏

@bold: Listen, you can play all the games you want, but for how long? Love is a very infectious emotion. It makes way even when you don't want it to happen. The same goes for Mrityunjay. I feel that he did fall for her and meant to keep her hidden, just like Diya is right now. But Manvi did not want to stay hidden. She demanded respect and equality and love and Mrityunjay is too concerned with his image and name, so that is why he discarded Manvi. But he discarded it and it was meant to stay that way, not to return as his son's wedded wife. Even if she does not hurt Rudra, which he thinks she wants to do, and he will learn later, then too he cannot accept that his ownership on Manvi is no longer there, he cannot accept another man has her and cherishes her and he cannot accept that she moves on from him, because in his heart, which he uses rarely, he definitely hasn't and the seeds are still there.

I think Maya is okay with romance only up to a certain point. When it edges into intimacy/sex, she stiffens. Any man who marries a woman with a lot of past baggage should be prepared to be patient and work through it. If he is not, then he should not have committed to her in the first place. Same with Rudra, he understands where Maya's apprehensions lie, and he is willing to give her time. That is the beauty of their relationship.

Originally posted by libran90

Everything else was on point. Great post. 👏

@bold: Listen, you can play all the games you want, but for how long? Love is a very infectious emotion. It makes way even when you don't want it to happen. The same goes for Mrityunjay. I feel that he did fall for her and meant to keep her hidden, just like Diya is right now. But Manvi did not want to stay hidden. She demanded respect and equality and love and Mrityunjay is too concerned with his image and name, so that is why he discarded Manvi. But he discarded it and it was meant to stay that way, not to return as his son's wedded wife. Even if she does not hurt Rudra, which he thinks she wants to do, and he will learn later, then too he cannot accept that his ownership on Manvi is no longer there, he cannot accept another man has her and cherishes her and he cannot accept that she moves on from him, because in his heart, which he uses rarely, he definitely hasn't and the seeds are still there.

I honestly don't think MJ is capable of love, but maybe he developed a soft corner for her overtime. 

Originally posted by pomegranate

I honestly don't think MJ is capable of love, but maybe he developed a soft corner for her overtime. 

No Pommy, he isn't capable of love. People who love don't do what he did to Manvi. Yes, soft corner, obsession, feelings but love, no. 

If MJ is a textbook psychopath, then he is clinically incapable of any kind of empathy or love. What he feels for his sons is more instinctive than acquired. Parents instinctively learn to care for their offspring and protect them. But even in his sons' case, MJ's love could not surpass his controlling nature. 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 4 years ago