What a disappointing episode- 15 Feb, 2020 ! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

My biggest problem with the show this season is how highly unimaginative and unexperimental the contestants are! Today's episode was such a disappointing one. It is the 11th week of competition and yet the same tart-mouse-poach dishes on the table. And the plating- so basic and so unappetizing! Ek bhi dish MC Australia ke standard ka nahin lagta and this is 11th week we are talking about!

Also hate this double elimination thing Masterchef India suddenly does every season. Probably because the show gets such low TRPs so they want to wind up soon. Also highly unimaginative round this time with the contestants being blindfold! And they dedicated last 10 mins of the episode for a full blown ad for Sleek Kitchen with the contestants acting and all. Terrible! Easily the worst episode this season!

Thoughts?

Nesh2223 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes yes man.....that sleek kitchen part was cringe as hell....and i thought maybe these 3 will be awarded with something.....and akash man🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️..i mean why why...he was so overconfident that it took him to his failure.....if he would have given that immunity pin, than ondrilla would have been the one eliminated today....what a relief would that have been....but no, akash ka overconfidence usse nikal gaya...Feeling really bad for nandini though. 

And if i am not wrong some time back, one contestant was making dimsums and they told that this is not a masterchef level dish and today as their laadli smritishree was making dimsums( that too in 11th week) nothing was said, rather they wereappreciated.

Smrithishree and vikas love story part was😤😤😷😷🤮🤮