What a disappointing episode- 15 Feb, 2020 !

Posted: 4 years ago

My biggest problem with the show this season is how highly unimaginative and unexperimental the contestants are! Today's episode was such a disappointing one. It is the 11th week of competition and yet the same tart-mouse-poach dishes on the table. And the plating- so basic and so unappetizing! Ek bhi dish MC Australia ke standard ka nahin lagta and this is 11th week we are talking about!

Also hate this double elimination thing Masterchef India suddenly does every season. Probably because the show gets such low TRPs so they want to wind up soon. Also highly unimaginative round this time with the contestants being blindfold! And they dedicated last 10 mins of the episode for a full blown ad for Sleek Kitchen with the contestants acting and all. Terrible! Easily the worst episode this season!

Thoughts?

Yes yes man.....that sleek kitchen part was cringe as hell....and i thought maybe these 3 will be awarded with something.....and akash man๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ..i mean why why...he was so overconfident that it took him to his failure.....if he would have given that immunity pin, than ondrilla would have been the one eliminated today....what a relief would that have been....but no, akash ka overconfidence usse nikal gaya...Feeling really bad for nandini though. 

And if i am not wrong some time back, one contestant was making dimsums and they told that this is not a masterchef level dish and today as their laadli smritishree was making dimsums( that too in 11th week) nothing was said, rather they wereappreciated.

Smrithishree and vikas love story part was๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Originally posted by Nesh2223

Yes yes man.....that sleek kitchen part was cringe as hell....and i thought maybe these 3 will be awarded with something.....and akash man๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ..i mean why why...he was so overconfident that it took him to his failure.....if he would have given that immunity pin, than ondrilla would have been the one eliminated today....what a relief would that have been....but no, akash ka overconfidence usse nikal gaya...Feeling really bad for nandini though. 

And if i am not wrong some time back, one contestant was making dimsums and they told that this is not a masterchef level dish and today as their laadli smritishree was making dimsums( that too in 11th week) nothing was said, rather they wereappreciated.

Yes Akash dug his own grave otherwise Oindrilla would be out today since Natasha's dish was better than her's. They have always been partial to Smritishree anyways. Smriti even picked potato or tomato in the blindfold challenge while smelling them but no one said anything but for prince, they asked him to take the methi he picked.

Overall such a random episode and such random dishes. What was Akash even thinking while making that banana mousee? 

Originally posted by Khai_R_Haagi

My biggest problem with the show this season is how highly unimaginative and unexperimental the contestants are! Today's episode was such a disappointing one. It is the 11th week of competition and yet the same tart-mouse-poach dishes on the table. And the plating- so basic and so unappetizing! Ek bhi dish MC Australia ke standard ka nahin lagta and this is 11th week we are talking about!

Also hate this double elimination thing Masterchef India suddenly does every season. Probably because the show gets such low TRPs so they want to wind up soon. Also highly unimaginative round this time with the contestants being blindfold! And they dedicated last 10 mins of the episode for a full blown ad for Sleek Kitchen with the contestants acting and all. Terrible! Easily the worst episode this season!

Thoughts?

Elimination ho gaya aaj?

Bold :

this was the most cringeworthy part of this season and infact every season at least one female contestant will come in hope as Chef Vikas will put varmala in her neck. No offence but now I am having irritation with chef VIkas too. I find chef Ranveer is much better than other two judges. 

Originally posted by sparkling_gems

Bold :

this was the most cringeworthy part of this season and infact every season at least one female contestant will come in hope as Chef Vikas will put varmala in her neck. No offence but now I am having irritation with chef VIkas too. I find chef Ranveer is much better than other two judges. 

The sad part about this 'love story' is that the person survives easily for some weeks and the good part is they are never top 3. Its like the contestant knows she has no chance of survival otherwise. More than Chef Vikas its the others who pump her up . Its cringefest for viewers who realize that he is double the age however young he might look

Edited by sreefan - 4 years ago

ads are so cringe worthy ๐Ÿคข

umm yeah i agree that they should come up with some better dishes now..

India's masterchef is so bad compared to all the rest. The dishes never look appetizing and they never elevate their dishes. It looks so basic. Especially this season its unwatchable. It feels like they are playing bigboss and cooking on the side

Originally posted by paytonlee123

India's masterchef is so bad compared to all the rest. The dishes never look appetizing and they never elevate their dishes. It looks so basic. Especially this season its unwatchable. It feels like they are playing bigboss and cooking on the side

That was exactly my reaction to this season..More than cooking they are highlighting the grudges that contestants hold for each other...even prince is no saint...he was back bitching about mahendra in the wild card round...only abinas and nandini look like ' we dont give a damm' people. SADLY nandini got eliminated.

And the judges ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘by their constant heavy dialogues, as if its a movie,make it more difficult to enjoy the cooking part.

That was exactly my reaction to this season..More than cooking they are highlighting the grudges that contestants hold for each other...even prince is no saint...he was back bitching about mahendra in the wild card round...only abinas and nandini look like ' we dont give a damm' people. SADLY nandini got eliminated.

And the judges ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘by their constant heavy dialogues, as if its a movie,make it more difficult to enjoy the cooking part.

Prince is not cute as he tries to portray himself. He was not just bitching about Mahendra but even in yesterday's episode was showing his disappointment towards Abinas that he could not make difference between kali gajar and beetroot.. Don't know about expert chef but you can't make difference easily when they are in cooked form. I remember once my mother didn't find black gajar and she made kanji (a spicy beverage made of black carrot and all spices mainly which are used in making pickles) with  beetroot and no one could find that it is actually beetroot not black carrot. 

Not just Abinas, Nandini but  Ulka too and even Jaspal ji. I dont remember if I found any of them bitching about anyone or giivng cold looks or making any sarcastic remark about anyone. Infact Viji ji who was senior age-wise amongst all was not less in bitching and cribbing. 

Edited by sparkling_gems - 4 years ago