Bigg Boss 13

Soo disappointed!!! 💔

Sardhumour thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

before when i used to watch these journey videos from pre season!  I used to get goosebumps!  but this season i was disappointed! I was so excited to see Asim's memory video!  but there they also show him as bad guy!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

All the videos were too long. Got bored so fast forwarded. 🥱 For RaSim, their friendship wasn't mentioned nor ViSim friendship. 👎🏼

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

According to their script Asim is the insecure heckler. So they edited the clips to show all the fights and the Ram lakshman bullshit.  None of his light moments were shown where he had fun with Rashmi and Vishal. He used to have a nice time with Paras too..even when they were fighting. None of that was shown. Not a moment of his friendship with Rashmi and nothing with Vishal. Vishal and Asim had a nice genuine bond and its just odd they didnt show any of that. Pathetic editors/makers/whoeverisbehindthis. 

The irony of Shuklas teri baap ki galati hai tu comment is that Asim's biggest galati was signing a show where this Shukla freak was going to be there too. Its like signing a show where the makers have decided to pit you against an ape they want as the winner .

Edited by TrollikaDevi - 4 years ago