Poll Question :

Best in acting from these 3?

Poll Choice
Janhvi Kapoor
Sara Ali Khan
Ananya Panday
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Strictly on basis of acting and nothing else..

Janhvi (Dhadak, Ghost Stories)

Sara (Kedarnath, Simba, Love Aaj Kal)

Ananya (Student, Pati Patni Aur Woh)

who is the best in acting from these 3..the one whose on screen work has impressed you the most thus far..

Sara for sure! She is talented, plus she seems smart and likeable both on and offscreen. 

I find jahnvi pretty and she seems really nice and down to earth off screen, but she just can’t act at all. 

And ananya is beautiful but boring somehow, and everybody is trolling sara for her dialogue delivery in LAK2, but remember Ananya’s “ladies bike” wala scene in SOTY2? Like seriously how was that any better?? Plus it was a much simpler scene to enact 😒.

Well all 3 are mediocre but if I have to choose then it would be Janhvi Kapoor! 

Edited by cricketfan1 - 4 years ago

Ananya has a presence about her. Jahnvi is the prettiest. Sara is lacking something 

There is something .... Lifeless in Ananya’s acting. Though all 3 of them dont really act convincingly but with AP it’s like she is listless (not the roles that she does but her acting)

Jhanvi and Sara are also mediocre (at best) but between them and from what I have seen, I feel Sara is slightly better.

Ananya Pandey

She has the best dialogue delivery out of the 3 and emotes pretty well too

Natural is Ananya, but sometimes she looks lost. I guess  she needs to practice her acting in front of mirror and see how she looks when she does certain actions. Most potential from the lot. Voted!

Jhanvi can act but I feel she gets so conscious and nervous and her DD is a huge let down.

Masculine Sara is the worst of the lot. Unnatural, OTT, very made up acting.

Alia really has zero competition right now when it comes to acting and stardom(both equally). No other contemporary has both worlds. She is the perfect balance of stardom and acting!