Is it going to be that easy? - KuKu

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I was contemplating on posting this but thought of sharing this here!

A LOT has happened in the episode last night. Should've been a maha episode! It had humor, romance, celebration and of course drama 😆

So I'm just gonna talk about Kunal and Kuhu's story progression here. I was not quite impressed with the idea of dressing up and coming to Maheshwaris. Wonder what Kunal would have even said to Kuhu in that avatar 😳 He couldn't even look at her properly while gifting her a saree 😆 Remember gggggift laaya hoon 🤣 He then listens to his bhai and gives her a massage. Oh I loved Kaveri's expressions there. You could actually feel that you were getting a massage at the end of a tiring day 😆 but again with all the makeup I couldn't understand Kunal's expressions. What was he thinking? "Does she like my massage?" or "Can she feel its me?" or "What should I do now?" or "Bhai ne kahan phasa diya?" or "I wanna go home" 🤔 

Anyways coming to the Ishqzaade sequence. It was pure magical ❤️ Loved how it started with him putting haldi on her waist ☺️and she following him outside. 

*Ignoring the blooper and magical costume and makeup change*

The eyes closing, kamarband tying, turning her around gently, caressing her hair locks and the BEST part - totally unexpected from Kunal - pulling her into a hug ☺️❤️ every bit of the sequence was so brilliantly done. Though I have one complaint - where was Ritvik looking at after opening her eyes 🤔 Jugnu the little helper contributed by showering them with flowers. It was so beautiful  All that Kuhu ever wanted was for Kunal to talk to her about themselves, let her know that he doesn't want the divorce. The moment he took her in his embrace was the moment where she felt everything will be alright. 

"Tum toh nahi aane waale the na"

"Agar ab bhi nahi aata toh bohut der ho jaati"

Best lines!! Wish it continued. Please someone write an OS continued from this scene 

My take, I don't want Kunal to be easily forgiven. Doing something so romantic will definitely make Kuhu believe easily in him but he should talk it out and accept his mistakes and feel sorry for hurting her. They should have a proper conversation about the entire 3 months and express their feelings. I don't want them to go all la la la on a long drive without talking. Their relationship has been so complicated and there has been so less communication. Wish to see more of their scenes with deeper meaning. Can't wait for the next episodes!! 

A big applause for Kaveri for bringing out the variation of emotions of Kuhu out so brilliantly on screen. She was anxious, tired, worried, confused, happy, angry, sad and mad (the infamous slap  😆) in just one episode!! ⭐️ She was amazing in the romantic scenes as well! Give them some more makers! They look so good together on screen 😳

Edited by nami2811 - 4 years ago

Good thing you shared your thoughts here 👍🏼🤗

Very nicely explained👏

I was also not happy with the kuku story progression here🤔. I didn't mind the dress-up disguise. But my point was, it all became redundant later outside...because Kuhu never recognised or realised the lady who gave her massage was Kunal. She needed to know that Kunal actually put the effort to try and surprise her. 

I would have been able to enjoy the romance seq better if it was written better with a flow and gradual build up, rather than just jumping straight into it. Kuhu ran out looking for the lady who secretly smeared haldi on her...I wish there was a scene were Kuhu saw Kunal holding all the ladies clothes and jewellery realising it was all him😃

Yes I really did like those two dialogues too! That was the kind of talk I wanted to hear more BEFORE the romance...the build up would have been much nicer and more logical 👍🏼🤗

I completely agree with your thoughts about both kuhu and kunal needing to talk things out. Kunal just has to say one sentence "Kuhu I don't want the divorce, don't go" that's it. But I want kuhu not to give in so easily either. Kunal needs to learn how to build relationships by himself, he can't just throw kuhu away when convenient and get her back when he wants. He needs to first realise and understand his own feelings. That's why the separation is a good idea imo, but ofcourse that won't happen.

Well done to Kaveri indeed👏👍🏼. She portrayed that bottled up frustration and anger very very well. She's had enough of Mishti's interference and Kunal's indifference😵

xx

Originally posted by nami28

"Tum toh nahi aane waale the na"

"Agar ab bhi nahi aata toh bohut der ho jaati"

Best lines!! Wish it continued. Please someone write an OS continued from this scene 

Yes please!!!!☺️

You covered everything in this post and even added all the things that were discussed in the AT. 

P.S. I am glad you finally made a post.

P.P.S. Ritvik was looking at Jugnu bhaiya to give him signal for the rose petals🤪

Edited by aquaHP - 4 years ago

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

Good thing you shared your thoughts here 👍🏼🤗

Very nicely explained👏

I was also not happy with the kuku story progression here🤔. I didn't mind the dress-up disguise. But my point was, it all became redundant later outside...because Kuhu never recognised or realised the lady who gave her massage was Kunal. She needed to know that Kunal actually put the effort to try and surprise her. 

I would have been able to enjoy the romance seq better if it was written better with a flow and gradual build up, rather than just jumping straight into it. Kuhu ran out looking for the lady who secretly smeared haldi on her...I wish there was a scene were Kuhu saw Kunal holding all the ladies clothes and jewellery realising it was all him😃

Yes I really did like those two dialogues too! That was the kind of talk I wanted to hear more BEFORE the romance...the build up would have been much nicer and more logical 👍🏼🤗

I completely agree with your thoughts about both kuhu and kunal needing to talk things out. Kunal just has to say one sentence "Kuhu I don't want the divorce, don't go" that's it. But I want kuhu not to give in so easily either. Kunal needs to learn how to build relationships by himself, he can't just throw kuhu away when convenient and get her back when he wants. He needs to first realise and understand his own feelings. That's why the separation is a good idea imo, but ofcourse that won't happen.

Well done to Kaveri indeed👏👍🏼. She portrayed that bottled up frustration and anger very very well. She's had enough of Mishti's interference and Kunal's indifference😵

xx

Thank you!

My point too. Even if she caught him with the clothes and stuff what is the need for that part in the story? 😆

Yea just stating I don't want divorce will be more than enough to at least clear something out of Kuhu's head. Kunal has never expressed his emotions to Kuhu while she was all wise awake. As he said he is discovering himself and his feelings only now. So that coming from him would make Kuhu and us happy 😒

IKR! I'm loving Kaveri. She's getting to portray so many variations in her character and is doing great justice to it. 

Originally posted by aquaHP

Yes please!!!!☺️

You covered everything in this post and even added all the things that were discussed in the AT. 

P.S. I am glad you finally made a post.

P.P.S. Ritvik was looking at Jugnu bhaiya to give him signal for the rose petals🤪

Thank you for encouraging to make this post 🤗

Lol wish he looked at Kuhu instead of smiling at Jugnu 🤣

Originally posted by nami2811

Thank you for encouraging to make this post 🤗

Lol wish he looked at Kuhu instead of smiling at Jugnu 🤣

Anytime❤️

Har cheez jo hum chaahte hai wo nahi milti but the look he gave when the rose petals were falling

Originally posted by aquaHP

Anytime❤️

Har cheez jo hum chaahte hai wo nahi milti but the look he gave when the rose petals were falling

Oh yea he was really happy that the flower thing worked. Could see it 😆