MJ has sent the clock ticking downwards today

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago
Maya Rudra Roy was going to get colored in the color of Rudra love. Somewhere slowly Rudra happiness has started ticking into Maya. If allowed that way for sometime without much disturbance Maya might even forget her mission. What with consummation of marriage and a baby. But the acts of MJ make her relive the past.When MJ threw away that red dress he was bringing darkness into his life. With each word of his Maya's revenge will be back. And he asked whether hate will win or love. Of course love when Maya uses Rudra love to destroy mj. Each time he reminds her of darkness he is accelerating his own destruction. Because Maya was afraid but the firerceness in her eyes was back.Hatred was back. It just needs a tipping point for the wheel to turn and MJ castle of illusion to burst.

Mj the evil' that I never seen before I hate him the core ravan or dhuryodan even dhushand can be very less in front of mj and I want him have his death the way the above 3 didn't have.. 

Also wish my Maya has her happy life somewhere else where no one exit

MJ touched Maya's hair today.We all know what happened to Ravan who touched Ma Sita's hair and Dushashan who touched Draupadi's hair.

So clearly it is the beginning of MJ's end.

Her parvati roop will turn to Ma Kali very soon.

Amazing post Shruti 👏

I agree with you. MJ is writing his own destruction with his own actions. He is obsessed with bringing out Manvi in Maya, ironically who he himself killed. Once Manvi comes out Rudra would fall even harder for Maya because he was finding old Maya in her since long time. And MJ's truth about Manvi might also come out.

As they say the story is as powerful as its villian is.. and MJ serves us that exactly.. we can all feel the heat and hatred and how..

And the same opposite feelings go for Rudra who know how to love and respect his lady..

The two Male startlingly opposite characters have won for the makers already 

Yes MJ will see his clock ticking back.. a mans love teaches strength and a woman's love teaches courage.. MJ knows nothing of those as he never loved anyone..

The worse MJs abuse is getting the more will Rudra love get and so will Mayas love and hate together.. and she will give back to MJ very soon and he will remember.. 

The story is still a long journey so I am enjoying how the makers are serving us mixed episodes with all the elements 

Originally posted by NamuVyas

As they say the story is as powerful as its villian is.. and MJ serves us that exactly.. we can all feel the heat and hatred and how..

And the same opposite feelings go for Rudra who know how to love and respect his lady..

The two Male startlingly opposite characters have won for the makers already 

Yes MJ will see his clock ticking back.. a mans love teaches strength and a woman's love teaches courage.. MJ knows nothing of those as he never loved anyone..

The worse MJs abuse is getting the more will Rudra love get and so will Mayas love and hate together.. and she will give back to MJ very soon and he will remember.. 

The story is still a long journey so I am enjoying how the makers are serving us mixed episodes with all the elements 

@bold: I am waiting for Maya to take a stand for herself & give MJ back. Time for her to overcome her fear. Rudra won't always be there as that monster comes only when she is alone. 

@div he will get it @dewdrops yes touching a lady's hair is the beginning of a man's downfall @tournsol mj is bringing destruction to him and everyone connected to him @namu mj and rudra will hav path crossin.how love overcomes fear and I am waiting for that moment.