Barrister Babu

Pravisht really needs to work on his anger scenes

Ruby017 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I have seen some of pravisht 's clips from khkt and since that time I found him really cute

He has cute little boy looks 

Plus his scenes in khkt never really required much emotions so he went well with all those but in bb he is the main lead someone who wants to bring change to the society so several emotions are required here but sorry to say pravisht is lacking in most of them. 

In the last episode in that water scene he had to show anger and frustration over the ridiculous caste system but his expressions were not at all on point. It seemed like he was doing some mimicry or something. I literally burst out laughing at that point. The dialogues were good but the way he delivered was not at all good. Also in the scenes with mini he was supposed to be all romantic and stuff there also I found him weak. I know pravisht has the potential and he is also a very good looking guy who is perfect for the role but it I really want him to work on his acting especially his angry scenes. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I completely agree with this. 

This is the first time I'm watching him acting and I haven't watched enough to comment on his acting, but that anger outburst during party looked awkward to me tbh. 🥱

Hopefully the actor will work on it and improve in the future episodes.. 👍🏼

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Couldn't agree more. I don't think I have seen pavisht earlier in any show but that scene which you are referring to and that one where he is trying to convince his dad & kaka about him staying back in India those were NOT IT , kinda seemed funny to me. He is good in some scenes but he really has to work on his acting skills. It's a different show with a social message , he is the lead so he gotta carry the show on his back.

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Many of TV Stars  had started with terrible acting and has came out as amazing actors, let's give him time and see, it's his first show as a lead and I guess he would improve with time

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujz

Many of TV Stars  had started with terrible acting and has came out as amazing actors, let's give him time and see, it's his first show as a lead and I guess he would improve with time

I agree with u yaar, It can be that he has never ventured this type of scenes, He is always shown as the younger sibling of the leads and then to play such a mature role I feel we should give him sometime to get the scenes perfect

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He has great potential and I'm sure he's gonna improve in leaps and bounds

piyushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think it is to do with the era they are trying to create. Seems like they want to retain that pre 50's sort of dialogue delivery. They may have removed the nasal effect but sometimes the dialogues sound just like that. Else, I saw him in a couple of shows and he was very good. Infact, in his last scene in KHKT, he has to show anger towards his sister and threaten her and he was quite impressive. 

Ruby017 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyushi

I think it is to do with the era they are trying to create. Seems like they want to retain that pre 50's sort of dialogue delivery. They may have removed the nasal effect but sometimes the dialogues sound just like that. Else, I saw him in a couple of shows and he was very good. Infact, in his last scene in KHKT, he has to show anger towards his sister and threaten her and he was quite impressive. 

Exactly this is why I am a bit taken aback by his acting in bb. As I have seen him in khkt I know his calibre and potential so I am kinda expecting a lot from him. I just hope he improves soon