Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

*Protection Shield* #🛡 

Ashish said in an interview that Maya was an obsessive lover.... Seeing how Maya is getting possessive and obsessing over Rudra.... I guess MJ's story will be about Maya and obsessive lover like Arjun's story from Beyhadh 1..... 

I think this is not the same obsession as B1. I believe what they might be referring to is Maanvi being 'obsessive' about her relation with MJ to be given a name legally for the sake of her unborn child so that he/she is not labelled as the b word and her family to not be humiliated. Maanvi was going to hold press conference to pressure MJ into taking responsibility as the last resort.

Edited by desi344 - 4 years ago
tryforceful thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

*Protection Shield* #🛡 

Ashish said in an interview that Maya was an obsessive lover.... Seeing how Maya is getting possessive and obsessing over Rudra.... I guess MJ's story will be about Maya and obsessive lover like Arjun's story from Beyhadh 1..... 

Maya in season 1 was a sociopath.  Jennifer Winget does not repeat her characters. Maya Jaisingh is the victim who is seeking revenge and MJ Is a narcissistic, misogynistic, demented sociopath a la Ted Bundy. 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi344

I think this is not the same obsession as B1. I believe what they might be referring to is Maanvi being 'obsessive' about her relation with MJ to be given a name legally for the sake of her unborn child so that he/she is not labelled as the b word and her family to not be humiliated. Maanvi was going to hold press conference to pressure MJ into taking responsibility as the last resort.

That is also a possibility, she was pretty obsessed about ensuring that her child isn’t labelled as the b word. MJ promised her the world and in exchange for that he got what he wanted from her, so she expected and wanted him to hold true to that promise, which could have turned into an obsession from his point of view given that she wasn’t some spineless woman like his wife and mistress no. 1 as she was ready to fight for her unborn child’s rights which was beginning to threaten his fake reputation as a pious man.

Edited by Rein123 - 4 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Underlined: Kyun kyun? ðŸ˜†Batao zara.

Will look forward to your views. 

Kyunki everybody is so busy with Rudra and his gol gol baatein. Aur asli villain ko koi bhao hi nahi deta. Arre, I have loads to say.

Have updated my post.

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

That's exactly what this topic is about. What do you think the "justification" might be?

As for now everything we have watched in the show was from Maya's perspective, be it MJ betraying her or torturing her, and MJ and his brutality was judged solely based on her perception about him. 

But apart from Maya we do have a clear insight of MJs character as how controlling he is for his sons and how important he sees his image and reputation in the society.

Everything what he did in past could be a damage control that went to an extreme level as per him as he wasn't expecting Maanvi to rebel.

He tried to save his perfect image in the society as well as he didn't want to lose his sons (remember Antara threatening him to take Rishi and Rudra away from him if he doesn't solve the Maanvi matter soon). 

He justified himself to Rudra (when he got himself involved with Rudra's GF to prove that she's a gold digger) saying all he did was to protect Rudra. His justification could simply be about him protecting his perfect family image and not lose his sons. 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

mj's character has so many layers. whatever we are thinking bad about mj just because of the way maya protrayed her sad story. but i am not  completely convinced with maya's story. In the flashbacks, it was shown maya used to go to mj's house and had beautiful memories their, she also looked really happy. If mj had fear of getting exposed in front of everyone, why would he even take his employee manvi to his home. i don't think that manvi losing her baby is the only agenda for taking revenge from mj. she is here to take revenge of her father and brother's death. it is important that mj's side of story should also be shown because only he knows why did he do that. ðŸ¤“