•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Which character/s will you miss the most in season 2 and y?

PS: (Except the main leads) 😆

Originally posted by Fearless_Lover

Which character/s will you miss the most in season 2 and y?

PS: (Except the main leads) 😆

First and foremost, I am definitely going to miss Guruma. She was one of my favourite characters. She was really awesome.

Next, I will miss Panditji. I will never forget his Spiderman-giri during PL-Ansh marriage and when he set the mandap on fire during Pia and Dev's wedding drama.

Then I will miss Naman, the Kancha Reevavanshi... He was absolutely fabulous with his comic timing.

Next comes Dilruba... I actually liked her scenes too. They were also a great comic relief. 

I don't like the Rathods even a bit but I might just miss Chaitali's comedy too...

Besides, I am already missing Neha, Rishi, Divya, Dola and Bhaisa Uncle...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

First and foremost, I am definitely going to miss Guruma. Iron lady 😆 only saint character of this show 👍🏼She was one of my favourite characters. She was really awesome.

Next, I will miss Panditji. I will never forget his Spiderman-giri during PL-Ansh marriage hahahahahaha i still remember that scene 🤣and when he set the mandap on fire during Pia and Dev's wedding drama.

Then I will miss Naman, the Kancha Reevavanshi... He was absolutely fabulous with his comic timing.my most fav character of this show 🤣 *Ladka dayan* 

Next comes Dilruba... I actually liked her scenes too. They were also a great comic relief. 

I don't like the Rathods even a bit but I might just miss Chaitali's comedy too...she is the best 👍🏼

Besides, I am already missing Neha, Rishi, Divya, Dola and Bhaisa Uncle...

Iron lady smiley36 only saint character of this show smiley20

Indeed she was... And I still remember her "pyaar" for her dear nikamma son which was reflected in the form of thappads... Ek thappad ne Naman ko Daayan ke hypnosis se bahar nikal diya tha!! Wo thappad jo Sunny paji ko bhi complex de de!!

hahahahahaha i still remember that scene 🤣

No one will forget that scene... And another one being when he literally pakaoed Mo on Piansh's reception party...

my most fav character of this show smiley37 *Ladka dayan* 

Not to forget the PLNaman... 🤣

she is the best 

Haan par beech main ise bhi daure pade the and I actually began to get irritated with her too...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

None. Mohana is back in s2 and that is all i care about😃