Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishasim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

did shukla just say shilpa in that audio

that she will never be satisfied in her life? even if she f*ks  r  ????? this is beyond disgusting 

what in the actual f? 

i can’t bear to hear it for the second time even if just to confirm the words i heard! 

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SimsNaiken

Uska toan ki hawa face mein ghus gayi hai itna tight waistcoat pehna hai.... he’s wearing shape wear 🤣😂😂

Shukla At the end of the night. 

Omg I said this to my sister yesterday that how come at the Journey video time Shukla was looking less mota than usual and even in the warrior dance how did he fit in

I thought only girls used shapewear never heard any guy using it

Mannu_ahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Channel and him will have a tough time dealing with this..Shilpa played a game with colors by revealing this today..now people can blatantly blame colors for everything it did this season and channel has no defence..kyunki jeeta bhi diya Sid ko..

Many seasons have been biased but this has been the dirtiest..More games were played behind the scenes and outside the house compared to inside. Ek BB bahar khela gaya.

Looks like Vishal, Mahira have realised this after coming out of the house ..and contestants family members have realised it long back.

Sana was pampered so much all through the season but even her dad is speaking against the makers

Only thing is .. this won't make any difference to Sid fans. They supported him even after knowing almost everything..chaahe kitna bhi bura ho lekin real hai

I swear I hate this word "real" all thanks to Sidhearts.

Aishasim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannu_ahuja

I was going to watch today's finale just to see Asim on my TV screen for one last time.

But after listening to Shilpa's audio leak, I can't bear to see Aisa ladka win.

I would not be able to watch Shukla smirking like a sadist after he wins the show after knowing he is an abusive jerk who threatens and probably also physically harm women.

I wish all the luck to Asim, Rashami, Sana , Arti and Paras. Hope they go on to do some amazing things in life.

Special wishes to Rashami and Asim who made this season bearable. Hope Karma is kinder to both of you outside the house which it clearly wasn't inside.

word! 🙌🏼

SimsNaiken thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Channel and him will have a tough time dealing with this..Shilpa played a game with colors by revealing this today..now people can blatantly blame colors for everything it did this season and channel has no defence..kyunki jeeta bhi diya Sid ko..

Many seasons have been biased but this has been the dirtiest..More games were played behind the scenes and outside the house compared to inside. Ek BB bahar khela gaya.

Looks like Vishal, Mahira have realised this after coming out of the house ..and contestants family members have realised it long back.

Sana was pampered so much all through the season but even her dad is speaking against the makers

Only thing is .. this won't make any difference to Sid fans. They supported him even after knowing almost everything..chaahe kitna bhi bura ho lekin real hai

The fans fade away. As you notice with all BB contestants. Heck even Gautam who was one of the most popular ones didn’t get good work for so long... you think reputable producers will be lining up to sign Shukla? 

Well maybe not so soon.... but Time whitewashes everyone and everything in India (the world) Just look at who’s India’s P... dare I say that? Ok nevermind different example. Look at these examples Shakti Kapoor, Sanju, Heck SK himself. 

I hope Asim does commendable work during this time to catapult himself over Shukla. 
That’s the best revenge 

Edited by SimsNaiken - 4 years ago
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She is a Colors TV creative team person🤔

Is she not scared that they will fire her or is she now doing this on channel’s instructions

Last moment palti by channel kya pata😆