Kuch kuch hota hai!

Posted: 4 years ago

That moment when Sid was hugging Aarti and sana walked away and Sid grabbed her and hugged her ❤

Reminded me of the scene when SRK hugs Kajol and Rabi walks away and SRK grabs her hand! 

Sid handled both Aarti and Sana really well during Mahira's elimination.

Originally posted by Purrrfect

That moment when Sid was hugging Aarti and sana walked away and Sid grabbed her and hugged her ❤

Reminded me of the scene when SRK hugs Kajol and Rabi walks away and SRK grabs her hand! 

bestest scene tha woh

Mujhe toh pehle se pata hai ki Arti ke dil main Shukla ke liye kuch kuch hota hai 😆

he was holding sana and arti because they thought its another elimination is going to happen so he was sporting his friends at the crucial time but it was the anoucment that they are all 6 of them finalist. i really loved that moment of sport.

It was so good I liked SidArti they r real natural jodi 

Arti was never hjs priority. He saved sana and asim whenever he gt chance except pyada n first padaav. 

I just watched a clip arti fell down she asked sidharth for help he ignored , he came back bcz she kept insisting. He would act like that if its sana? Arti alwz chased him tried hard to gt his attention. I feel bad for her. She deserves better partner not sidharth. A dumb partner is better than a not loyal tharki who cant control his pants. Sidnaz exposed sidharth totally 😛

You can check my earlier posts i alwz appriciate sidharth for his contributions in game when it comes to humanity  or respect a woman he lacks. God bless him. Time to evolve as a perosn. Life is not bb game there is only karma not trophy

Btw congratulations karma hit him hard Falling for sana is result of bad karma..isnt it? Stop denying we all witnessed kambal me dangal. Sana confession  " he gets upset mera bed to nai chhoregi" tharki 

But smart h intelligent h logical h sincerity for his job  (when it comes to sana he be  such a dimwit) 😉

Originally posted by Mapogo

Mujhe toh pehle se pata hai ki Arti ke dil main Shukla ke liye kuch kuch hota hai 😆

Ye Kya tha😆😆

Sid actually handled all the equations in the house pretty well. 😊

Yeh Arti ka pyar hai 😆