Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by surajhere

Because not enough people voted for Dabang, that's why . 

Ok than in 2020 the voters voted for Gully Boy for almost everything. We just have to live with it ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Ok than in 2020 the voters voted for Gully Boy for almost everything. We just have to live with it ðŸ˜†

I think nominations are also decided by voting, i.e. top five films that win most votes for nominations will get nominated or something like that. 

For anyone who says undeserving winners have always been a thing... this time the backlash is unprecedented! Even on YouTube there are so many videos being made about the 2020 filmfare awards and how they were fraudulent  

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

For anyone who says undeserving winners have always been a thing... this time the backlash is unprecedented! Even on YouTube there are so many videos being made about the 2020 filmfare awards and how they were fraudulent  

Usse kuch nahin hoga. 

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Thats cause social media is rampant. So its good that the word is out. But even in 1990s and 2000s film personalities already started ignoring these awards. Hey Im not even saying hoping to incite change is wrong I just doubt it happens. An I personally still dont think GB's clean sweep is the biggest award problem throughout Bollywood award history. 

I just realized that they also forgot to nominate the song Tum Hi Aana! Wow not even a nomination ?