Barrister Babu review

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello people, myself Viddhi. I liked the show's concept and eager to see how the main story unfolds.

I would like to share my opinion based on the episodes and promos telecasted till now.

+'ve factor

1. Both the leads are here to break the ill stereotype society norms. One is educated barrister from London who is already home to establish a global change and the other is curious, sharp and witty who questions against odd now and then.

-'ve factor

1. Leads's family is too villainous. Anirudh's family is very pedant and conservative whereas Bondita's family is extremely selfish and calculative. Though Bondu(Bondita)'s maa is sweet but suppressed and her sister is loving but carefree. Hope to have few good people in Aniru's family too though I didn't see any as of now. xD.

+'ve factor 

2. Leads are similar in perspective yet very different from each other. Age factor, yeah 10 - 12 years of gap matters. I found it cute and refreshing. But this comes up with huge responsibility on cvs how they actually execute and present them as life partners. 

-'ve factor

They have too many irrational factors to fight with.

Rich vs. Poor

Upper cast vs. Lower cast

Man vs. Woman

Nation vs. Foreign 

Conservative vs. Liberal.

It's awesome that colours came up with a show having potential to overcome all these issues but I doubt if they actually conquer it without deviation.

+'ve factor

I liked the use of bengali accent and regional names. The clothes match up with then timeline but background needs a more clear vision.

-'ve factor 

Dear Aniru is already is love and his love interest doesn't seem so nice to accept Bondu whole heartedly. Don't make her a psychopath and hope to not see her planning and plotting all the life.

+'ve factor 

Actress playing Bondu is so sweet and cutie. She acts well too. Actor playing Aniru is handsome and well spoken but he needs to work on his angry act, it looks a little dramatic than realistic, may be this will be corrected with the progress. Actress playing Bondu's maami is doing great in showcasing a cruel and self-centred relative.

-'ve factor

Not anymore may be.

Excited for the episode 3rd and your opinions on the first two.

Hello welcome to the forum ðŸĪ—

Nice analysis 

The best thing about this show is that bondita is shown as a child like even when she asks some socially relevant questions the dialogue are such that it brings out the innocence of her age that i think where the writers have scored so kudos to them ðŸ‘

Plus the casting has been perfect little aurra us perfect fit for this character 

Anirudh is another well written character i liked how straight forward and focussed he is and does not shy away from speaking his mind like how boldly he put forward his post in that castesim sequence pravisht is doing a decent job though i agree there us lot of scope of improvement 

With saudamini i think writers are trying to show another perspective which different from both leads a girl who has been brought up surrounded by customs of those times who even though us educated believes firmly in them 

Originally posted by Poorabhforever

Hello welcome to the forum ðŸĪ—

Nice analysis 

The best thing about this show is that bondita is shown as a child like even when she asks some socially relevant questions the dialogue are such that it brings out the innocence of her age that i think where the writers have scored so kudos to them ðŸ‘

Plus the casting has been perfect little aurra us perfect fit for this character 

Anirudh is another well written character i liked how straight forward and focussed he is and does not shy away from speaking his mind like how boldly he put forward his post in that castesim sequence pravisht is doing a decent job though i agree there us lot of scope of improvement 

With saudamini i think writers are trying to show another perspective which different from both leads a girl who has been brought up surrounded by customs of those times who even though us educated believes firmly in them 

Thank You ðŸĪ—

@bold I do agree. Little Bondu is smart yet innocent. She presents her questions in such a way that it strikes you hard and make her look adorable as well. Her wittiness with innocence makes the real impact. Go on cvs ðŸ‘ðŸž

Yeah, Anirudh respects elders and love his family but stands straight against the wrongdoings. He was guilty but not guilty ðŸ˜Ž

His instant likeness towards letter vali larki reflected how much he felt proud of her.

And his answer to Mini's question was wow. "If he would been the husband, he would have presented another condition to the girl to ask for her conditions in front of everyone and if she does, then he will hold her hand tightly forever" has all my thumbs up.  

Dialogue written is doing a great job. ðŸ‘

Mini seems highly educated but still her life revolves around marriage and Aniru only. I doubt if she actually loves him or just for 'London jaane ki khwaahish' ðŸĪŠ

Originally posted by Viddhi01

+'ve factor

1. Both the leads are here to break the ill stereotype society norms. One is educated barrister from London who is already home to establish a global change and the other is curious, sharp and witty who questions against odd now and then.

It'll be a treat to watch the both of them trying their level best to change the society. 

-'ve factor

1. Leads's family is too villainous. Anirudh's family is very pedant and conservative whereas Bondita's family is extremely selfish and calculative. Though Bondu(Bondita)'s maa is sweet but suppressed and her sister is loving but carefree. Hope to have few good people in Aniru's family too though I didn't see any as of now. xD.

I'm eagerly looking forward for a scene between Bondita and Ani's Kaka. He seems a bit conservative to me while Bondita will be able to question him at every step..

+'ve factor 

2. Leads are similar in perspective yet very different from each other. Age factor, yeah 10 - 12 years of gap matters. I found it cute and refreshing. But this comes up with huge responsibility on cvs how they actually execute and present them as life partners. 

Age factor is something concerning me too. But I'm patient enough to watch how the CVs handle it.. But I think it'll be more a mentor-student thingy between them..

-'ve factor

They have too many irrational factors to fight with.

Rich vs. Poor

Upper cast vs. Lower cast

Man vs. Woman

Nation vs. Foreign 

Conservative vs. Liberal.

It's awesome that colours came up with a show having potential to overcome all these issues but I doubt if they actually conquer it without deviation.

+'ve factor

I liked the use of bengali accent and regional names. The clothes match up with then timeline but background needs a more clear vision.

-'ve factor 

Dear Aniru is already is love and his love interest doesn't seem so nice to accept Bondu whole heartedly. Don't make her a psychopath and hope to not see her planning and plotting all the life.

Even though Mini is shown as an educated person but she looks like someone who does everything with her father's approval. Hopefully she'll become more of a practical person. But I think she'll be an obstacle as well since she had always wanted to marry Ani and then Ani will comeback with a little bride. 

+'ve factor 

Actress playing Bondu is so sweet and cutie. She acts well too. Actor playing Aniru is handsome and well spoken but he needs to work on his angry act, it looks a little dramatic than realistic, may be this will be corrected with the progress. Actress playing Bondu's maami is doing great in showcasing a cruel and self-centred relative.

Bondita is cute.

Ani's anger outburst scene need much improvement.

I specially like Bondita and her Maami's banter. Bondita always annoying her Maami with her questions.. ðŸ˜†

-'ve factor

Not anymore may be.

Edited by merryyura - 4 years ago