14 Feb - Valentine's Day Special Highlights - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

Woah what a starting! Sarcasm level 1000!πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£ All the characters really do have such strong affinity of love in their own weird way.

HAHA kuhu's selfless love to give Mishti all the crediπŸ€£πŸ˜†best one!

🀣🀣 Abir really does love his brother's lovelife waay more than his own

@Bold: the way you explained this was hilariousπŸ˜ƒ but it reminded me of one of the early early episodes during mish-kun godhana preparations in rv house...

when naanu is trying to get Abir to get involved, by writing a nice shayari for both of them. then Abir says something like...main hamesha pyar ke story ko banaa tha hu, lekin khud ke nahi, dusron ki. because he his an azaad parindaa who doesn't get tied down in these godhana and shaadi business πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Abir really kept to his word from that time...he always looked out for Kunal's love story, more than his own. 

I agree with all your other highlight points gurujiπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

I too felt the kuku romance was out of place and little forced...all Kunal needed to do was straight up talk to her, if he didn't wast his time with kamarbandh..he would've got more time before being interruptedπŸ˜†

Legend Uru's blames are on target! I also thought the same HIFI! What kind of lawyer immediately assumes the person who picked up the phone is Kuhu. Mishti said hello...and she just started blabbering on about the court time Confidential ke naam ke koi cheez nahi hai🀣Mr kediya is the most loyal and smart lawyer..lucky Kunal.😎

hai raam! aapke saasuma is honestly out of this world!πŸ˜²πŸ€£πŸ˜†

hahah if this was meenu's plan...then I must say "well played maam, well played"πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

Only Meenakshi Rajvansh was capable of becoming bechari and take all steps back from playing the nasty plotting game...and still win because she knows mah will pakao their own family kichdi πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Aap jeet gayi saasuma, no one else could ever think or execute a plan like thisπŸ‘πŸ˜²

p.s I was wondering whether Meenu going to akshardham would have connection with mishbir perhaps running away. What if Meenu takes revenge for not being present in any of wedding functions...but then becomes the main guest at getting mishbir secretly married😲🀣

#masterplan100

Awesome highlight oneliners as usualπŸ‘πŸΌ

happy valentines day guruji!❀️❀️Love you! Will you be my valentine?πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 

Thank you so much nandu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— yes I will be your valentine....❀️❀️ I hope I haven't missed the chance ....ek din late ho gaya for the reply πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Bold  - perfect perfect lines ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† See abir is a man of his words 

He lives up to his lines and also one more "sambhalna mera kaan hai " ...at the end he makes all the efforts to balance it out for everyone...Monday se sambhalna mera kaam hai shuru hoga🀣🀣...like someone said ...he is the Tata namak boy πŸ€£

Hifi hifi ...see only gurujis have the power to do perfect decoding....its because of the lawyer yaar...chaaaa🀣🀣

Sasuma will show her true colours now πŸ€£πŸ€£

Ps:  this is a very twisted thought nandu ...πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ....but knowing sasuma....this is possible too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is on a whitewashing spree....kar bhi le kya malum πŸ˜Ž

Belated Happy Valentine's Day Uru.πŸ€—

First of all i want to know how did you celebrate the day? Don't tell me that you don't have a valentine and all. Coz i am not gonna buy that.πŸ˜†

Just kidding. As usual superb post.πŸ‘Totally loved it. The way you have explained the characters and their real love is too good. Totally agree with their real love yaar.Mishti and her love for detectivegiriab mei kya hi bolun.matlab hadd hoti hei kisi bhi cheez ki. Anywz she is the FL,it's her job to solve everyone's problems.Same with the male lead Abir.ish chakkar mei ek doo thappad padd bhi jaye toh kya farak padta hei.

Originally posted by Onyourface

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Well ummmm thank you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... you asked for it ..πŸ˜› you told me to come back in my form so πŸ˜‰ here I am πŸ˜†

Kya karein....episode hi aisa tha ...gave me raw material for writing today ...🀣

Thank u ji. 

I love u in your asli form like I love Abir being the planet & Mishti his moon❀️ 

Thank you so much nandu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— yes I will be your valentine....❀️❀️ I hope I haven't missed the chance ....ek din late ho gaya for the reply πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Bold  - perfect perfect lines ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† See abir is a man of his words 

He lives up to his lines and also one more "sambhalna mera kaan hai " ...at the end he makes all the efforts to balance it out for everyone...Monday se sambhalna mera kaam hai shuru hoga🀣🀣...like someone said ...he is the Tata namak boy πŸ€£

Hifi hifi ...see only gurujis have the power to do perfect decoding....its because of the lawyer yaar...chaaaa🀣🀣

Sasuma will show her true colours now πŸ€£πŸ€£

Ps:  this is a very twisted thought nandu ...πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ....but knowing sasuma....this is possible too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is on a whitewashing spree....kar bhi le kya malum πŸ˜Ž

❀️yay! nahi you're not late at all. I'm also another day late to replyπŸ˜† We're clearly made for each other🀣

hahah Abir the tata namak boy🀣 He takes every problem and situation on his own shoulders to solve

"more power to us" *mishbir style hifi!" We guruji are the real legendsπŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ€£

uff I know Meenu is an impending dormant volcano...I can feel the hot lava waiting to explode soon😎You truly know your sasuma very very wellπŸ‘πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Jayati321

Belated Happy Valentine's Day Uru.πŸ€—

First of all i want to know how did you celebrate the day? Don't tell me that you don't have a valentine and all. Coz i am not gonna buy that.πŸ˜†

Just kidding. As usual superb post.πŸ‘Totally loved it. The way you have explained the characters and their real love is too good. Totally agree with their real love yaar.Mishti and her love for detectivegiriab mei kya hi bolun.matlab hadd hoti hei kisi bhi cheez ki. Anywz she is the FL,it's her job to solve everyone's problems.Same with the male lead Abir.ish chakkar mei ek doo thappad padd bhi jaye toh kya farak padta hei.

Belated happy valentine's day jayu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈ

Oye πŸ™ˆ

🀣🀣  hum toh bas pyaar aur smiles distribute karte rehte hai roz πŸ˜›πŸ˜†....how did you celebrate?  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Well sambhalna abir ka kaam hai and iske aage main kuch nahi kahungi πŸ˜† Baaki hum Monday ko dekhenge πŸ€ͺ

Belated happy valentine's day jayu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈ

Oye πŸ™ˆ

🀣🀣  hum toh bas pyaar aur smiles distribute karte rehte hai roz πŸ˜›πŸ˜†....how did you celebrate?  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Well sambhalna abir ka kaam hai and iske aage main kuch nahi kahungi πŸ˜† Baaki hum Monday ko dekhenge πŸ€ͺ

How did i celebrate? Hmmmmm... good question. Office mei dress code tha like wear a colorful dress which will show your relationship status. So i wore a white top on valentines day. Peace aur bhaichara ka msg dekar aagaye.πŸ˜†

Yup sambhalna Abir ka kaam hei. Let's see how is gonna handle it tom. But my question is how long is he gonna handle it?Also don't forget the MishBir breakup. kya sambhala tha.Aiyo

Originally posted by Jayati321

How did i celebrate? Hmmmmm... good question. Office mei dress code tha like wear a colorful dress which will show your relationship status. So i wore a white top on valentines day. Peace aur bhaichara ka msg dekar aagaye.πŸ˜†

Yup sambhalna Abir ka kaam hei. Let's see how is gonna handle it tom. But my question is how long is he gonna handle it?Also don't forget the MishBir breakup. kya sambhala tha.Aiyo

Jayu πŸ‘πŸ‘....sahi hai yaar ...see the message of love is to spread peace and bhai chaara only.... ..... πŸ˜ƒ

Arey ek baar galti karo iska matlab yeh nahi ke life mein no second chance...break up mistake he accepts whole heartedly even though meenu plays a pivotal role there ...he won't repeat the same  ..that's why he is all cool calm n composed now ...he knows what anger and decisions taken in a hurry can cost him and mishti ...