Rudra’s fish selling scene

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Does anyone remember that scene where he was narrating a story about two lovers while selling the fish? 

Is this like a prologue of what we can expect regarding their story?

He was like there were two lovers called Fish and Fishy. Fishy was after fish as she wanted to kill him but ends up falling for fish who reciprocates the same but something happens and fishy who had come to kill fish ends up dying herself and fish also does along with her for some reason.

No please, this hurts 💔

Rudra should not die. After making Mj pay for his crimes and giving birth to Rudra & her baby Maya should surrender herself to police accept that she killed Rishi.

Rudra is a pure soul, he'll live with their baby.

Yes abhi wahi hoga like the story of fish fishy Maya rudra ka katl karna jaate this abhi woh usse pyar hogayi dono marengi in last epi

Originally posted by SillySoni

No please, this hurts 💔

Rudra should not die. After making Mj pay for his crimes and giving birth to Rudra & her baby Maya should surrender herself to police accept that she killed Rishi.

Rudra is a pure soul, he'll live with their baby.

I hope too but the story seems goes in this way abhi Maya rudra katl karna jaate this but woh usse pyar Karne lagi actually I hope ki dono marenge acha love story hogi for me happy ending hoga I don't want like season 1 Maya akeli marengi

Yeah! I noticed that while re-watching it..

It's resembled something like that only.. 

Fish=Rudra

Fishy=Maya

Date= MayRa marriage and entering Roy mansion

Fish trap= MJ and Roys plotting against Maya

Rudra who loves Maya would then try to save her but ends up getting caught in this entire revenge plot. MJ will be successful in killing Maya but accidentally ends up doing the same to Rudra as well.