Masterchef winner spoiler(Page 4)

Posted: 4 months ago

I'm glad Oindrilla didn't win golden apron. This means she went to Top 2 and became runner up on her own merit smiley32

1 Likes this

Originally posted by Khai_R_Haagi

I'm glad Oindrilla didn't win golden apron. This means she went to Top 2 and became runner up on her own merit smiley32

Had she won the golden apron that too would be on her own merit because she was best from the rest and deserved it.. and now since Akanksha won it because she was best from the rest.  And Akanksha is a great cook even Oindrilla believe so thats why she choose her as partner in auction challenge. Oindrilla clearly said that she was confused between Akanksha and Abinas so it is clear that she thought those two of them as best cooks of masterchef6.  . And yes she could not make into top two, we don't know yet what exactly had happened. One small mistake can ruin anyone's game (dish) 

3 Likes this

Originally posted by sparkling_gems

Had she won the golden apron that too would be on her own merit because she was best from the rest and deserved it.. and now since Akanksha won it because she was best from the rest.  And Akanksha is a great cook even Oindrilla believe so thats why she choose her as partner in auction challenge. Oindrilla clearly said that she was confused between Akanksha and Abinas so it is clear that she thought those two of them as best cooks of masterchef6.  . And yes she could not make into top two, we don't know yet what exactly had happened. One small mistake can ruin anyone's game (dish) 

I don't think Oindrilla deserved the golden coat even if she had the best dish last night. Because Aakanksha clearly has a lot of knowledge about technique in her food and the fact that despite the fish got curled, she got the coat  means she got it on her command over flavours. Which is something that Oindrilla lacks I feel. Which means Oindrilla had to grind hard to get a spot into top 2 and that's commendable since until now, many times she has been saved from elimination due to pure luck, recent being Akash not using the immunity pin.

1 Likes this

Originally posted by Khai_R_Haagi

I don't think Oindrilla deserved the golden coat even if she had the best dish last night. Because Aakanksha clearly has a lot of knowledge about technique in her food and the fact that despite the fish got curled, she got the coat  means she got it on her command over flavours. Which is something that Oindrilla lacks I feel. Which means Oindrilla had to grind hard to get a spot into top 2 and that's commendable since until now, many times she has been saved from elimination due to pure luck, recent being Akash not using the immunity pin.

That's what I meant to say that Akanksha was good in yesterday's episode and she won golden apron. But still she couldn't make in top two.. now whether it was Oindrilla's pure luck (which played a major role in her survival till now) that other two including one of the best cooks of the show Akanksha made some mistake to pave a way for her in grand finale or her dish was really better than others in 3 kasautis soch, Surat and swad.

Honestly speaking I didn't like her in the beginning but gradually I started looking in broader picture and noticed it is not as I used to think . Yes even today too I am not so much fond of her as such but not against of her either.. I am okay of her being in top two. She must deserved it even by luck but in next challenge she proved herself.

Edited by sparkling_gems - 4 months ago
1 Likes this

im happy ondrilla didnt win,...seriously, i've only seen her bake (which i understand as its her profession but try to explore the savory route sometimes)

0 Likes this

MasterChef India 6