Masterchef winner spoiler - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by MaiBhiAsimKiGF

Wow if its true

I will be really happy if Abinas wins πŸ˜Š as I like him and he deserves it

And he wasn't even seen that much in auditions, I actually saw him for the first time in Top 15 so I never thought at first he will be the winner

He surely turned out to be the impressive one πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Oindrilla came 2nd πŸ˜² doesnt she only make desserts, but she did prove herself by making savoury dish too. I thought Akanksha would be in top 2, and Natasha and Nandini are better than her, even Prince, maybe Oindrilla did improve more later on.

I m surprised they actually finished shooting for Masterchef finale, doesnt seem so or might be a rumour.

@bold

They actually did. Surbhi Jyoti posted pictures of her outfit for the show shooting. It was grand finale shoot. She also posted a picture with the three judges where Abinash and Oindrilla's pictures were visible.

Also, in one of Odia Newspaper, an article came about them (Abinash and Oindrilla) being in the final..

Expected Akanksha and Abhinas in top 2..sad she isn't..she is the best out there..suljha hua haath. And what taste buds man..she guessed salt and simple milk chocolate as the main ingredients by tasting..even googlies couldn't confuse her.

Good that at least one of my choices won

Not happy with the winner as there was much more deserving contestant. Anyways Surbhi Jyoti appearing in the finale is all the thing am going to watch the finale after knowing the winner.

This season was really boring 

The chef Vikas love story was so stupid and it’s getting old. These are grownups behaving like tweens.

I didn’t like Chef RB last time he was judge but he was better this season 

The contestants are boring and not very talented ..I feel as if the chefs were also frustrated at the lack of originality and finesse by these chefs. I think the chef pantry is also lacking exotic and different items as well 

Next season they need Chef Ramsey to judge MC India

Edited by silvermoonlight - 4 years ago

I'm glad Oindrilla didn't win golden apron. This means she went to Top 2 and became runner up on her own merit πŸ‘

Originally posted by Khai_R_Haagi

I'm glad Oindrilla didn't win golden apron. This means she went to Top 2 and became runner up on her own merit πŸ‘

Had she won the golden apron that too would be on her own merit because she was best from the rest and deserved it.. and now since Akanksha won it because she was best from the rest.  And Akanksha is a great cook even Oindrilla believe so thats why she choose her as partner in auction challenge. Oindrilla clearly said that she was confused between Akanksha and Abinas so it is clear that she thought those two of them as best cooks of masterchef6.  . And yes she could not make into top two, we don't know yet what exactly had happened. One small mistake can ruin anyone's game (dish) 

Originally posted by sparkling_gems

Had she won the golden apron that too would be on her own merit because she was best from the rest and deserved it.. and now since Akanksha won it because she was best from the rest.  And Akanksha is a great cook even Oindrilla believe so thats why she choose her as partner in auction challenge. Oindrilla clearly said that she was confused between Akanksha and Abinas so it is clear that she thought those two of them as best cooks of masterchef6.  . And yes she could not make into top two, we don't know yet what exactly had happened. One small mistake can ruin anyone's game (dish) 

I don't think Oindrilla deserved the golden coat even if she had the best dish last night. Because Aakanksha clearly has a lot of knowledge about technique in her food and the fact that despite the fish got curled, she got the coat  means she got it on her command over flavours. Which is something that Oindrilla lacks I feel. Which means Oindrilla had to grind hard to get a spot into top 2 and that's commendable since until now, many times she has been saved from elimination due to pure luck, recent being Akash not using the immunity pin.

Originally posted by Khai_R_Haagi

I don't think Oindrilla deserved the golden coat even if she had the best dish last night. Because Aakanksha clearly has a lot of knowledge about technique in her food and the fact that despite the fish got curled, she got the coat  means she got it on her command over flavours. Which is something that Oindrilla lacks I feel. Which means Oindrilla had to grind hard to get a spot into top 2 and that's commendable since until now, many times she has been saved from elimination due to pure luck, recent being Akash not using the immunity pin.

That's what I meant to say that Akanksha was good in yesterday's episode and she won golden apron. But still she couldn't make in top two.. now whether it was Oindrilla's pure luck (which played a major role in her survival till now) that other two including one of the best cooks of the show Akanksha made some mistake to pave a way for her in grand finale or her dish was really better than others in 3 kasautis soch, Surat and swad.

Honestly speaking I didn't like her in the beginning but gradually I started looking in broader picture and noticed it is not as I used to think . Yes even today too I am not so much fond of her as such but not against of her either.. I am okay of her being in top two. She must deserved it even by luck but in next challenge she proved herself.

Edited by sparkling_gems - 4 years ago

im happy ondrilla didnt win,...seriously, i've only seen her bake (which i understand as its her profession but try to explore the savory route sometimes)