Masterchef winner spoiler(Page 2)

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by Mannu_ahuja

How on the earth Oindrila beat Natasha and Akanshasmiley3?

Because she got that ticket to finale golden apron. She didn't have to participate in the rest of the competition. 

IMO that ticket to finale task was unfair for others. They should have given ticket to semifinals. 

1 Likes this

Originally posted by Khai_R_Haagi

Flavours and her experience along with the  determination to wade through the targetted trolling and bullying on social media for an obviously scripted and dramatic so called faceoff between Oindrilla and Mahendra.

And WOAH I've been frantically searching for the Masterchef forum and I now finally get it smiley36

See Akankasha and Natasha are better than her. She only prepared desserts. The only time she prepared savoury dish her dish was not that great. Keeping aside all the negativity still Akankasha is better than her . 

0 Likes this

Originally posted by ananya3129

See Akankasha and Natasha are better than her. She only prepared desserts. The only time she prepared savoury dish her dish was not that great. Keeping aside all the negativity still Akankasha is better than her . 

Akankasha and Natasha are dessert chefs too. They too have mostly made desserts in the show, esp.in elimination. Smriti and Abinas keeps preparing Odia dishes on the show, why don't people blame them for playing in their comfort zone? Akash keeps making kababs, prince keeps making punjabi food and desserts. Everyone wants to play to their strengths. And none of us know who is better than whom since this is a food show and only the judges know who is good at what and how their food tastes like.

I would say this whole season all the contestants are less creative than the previous season because last season all the contestants used to experiment a lot and make international standard dishes.

1 Likes this

Akankasha and Natasha are dessert chefs too. They too have mostly made desserts in the show, esp.in elimination. Smriti and Abinas keeps preparing Odia dishes on the show, why don't people blame them for playing in their comfort zone? Akash keeps making kababs, . Everyone wants to play to their strengths. And none of us know who is better than whom since this is a food show and only the judges know who is good at what and how their food tastes like.

I would say this whole season all the contestants are less creative than the previous season because last season all the contestants used to experiment a lot and make international standard dishes.

Bold 

I will talk about the regional dishes part. This time their theme is to promote regional cuisine. The very first promo said that. In an interview the judges also said about promoting regional cuisine is their effort this time. I guess that is the reason for less international dishes. Also in that auction task  Abinas did prepare something other than Odia food as in odia food we don't use herbs.  

One more thing being from Odisha I am very proud of them for promoting our food in such a national platform. Otherwise people normally don't know if such a state exits in India.

Edited by ananya3129 - 4 months ago
2 Likes this

Akankasha and Natasha are dessert chefs too. They too have mostly made desserts in the show, esp.in elimination. Smriti and Abinas keeps preparing Odia dishes on the show, why don't people blame them for playing in their comfort zone? Akash keeps making kababs, prince keeps making punjabi food and desserts. Everyone wants to play to their strengths. And none of us know who is better than whom since this is a food show and only the judges know who is good at what and how their food tastes like.

Agreed.

0 Likes this

Bold 

I will talk about the regional dishes part. This time their theme is to promote regional cuisine. The very first promo said that. In an interview the judges also said about promoting regional cuisine is their effort this time. I guess that is the reason for less international dishes. Also in that auction task  Abinas did prepare something other than Odia food as in odia food we don't use herbs.  

One more thing being from Odisha I am very proud of them for promoting our food in such a national platform. Otherwise people normally don't know if such a state exits in India.

I'm actually loving this regional dishes concept. I live in Canada and my parents are from northern India, Delhi and Haryana to be exact. So while they have some idea of nearby states' dishes, we're all learning something new. And I've already gotten a few recipes printed of some of these classic regional dishes to try out after my exam in June.

1 Likes this

Originally posted by Minionite

I'm actually loving this regional dishes concept. I live in Canada and my parents are from northern India, Delhi and Haryana to be exact. So while they have some idea of nearby states' dishes, we're all learning something new. And I've already gotten a few recipes printed of some of these classic regional dishes to try out after my exam in June.

Yes me too. As its Masterchef India and India is land of diversity they should explore these regional dishes more. 

1 Likes this

Bold 

Well I guess you haven't followed all seasons of MC India then because regional food has been the epicenter in every season right from when Pankaj Bharodia won. It has always been desi khana fusion with videshi technique and all contestants have prepared Indian food.

But yes, it's good that two of the contestants are from Odisha and they are preparing Odia food because Odia food is underrated as hell.

0 Likes this

MasterChef India 6