LSD’s tweet regarding MJ’s side of the story - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Rein123

Has anyone seen this tweet?

https://twitter.com/lsdfilms_/status/1225412036030390273?s=21

Here they are like we know Maya’s side of the story and not MJ’s.

That kind of reminded me of the scene in the initial episodes between MJ and his mom where she was like he has turned into something that is irredeemable.

So was MJ a different person before as well? Like the Rudra we see today.

And what could his side of the story be? That Maya was a gold digger who tried to seduce him for money? Or that she kept blackmailing him with their relationship and he did whatever he did just to get rid of her? 

If this is the case then who exactly are we supposed to believe? Maya or MJ.

They are trying to justify both Maya and MJ. The difference between the two is one is extreme the other is mild. 

Originally posted by Cinnamonn

They are trying to justify both Maya and MJ. The difference between the two is one is extreme the other is mild. 

Who is extreme and who is mild? I feel when it comes to hate they can be more or less the same.

Was Ashwin of Beyhadh 2 justified? 

Did he have a backstory for why he was abusing Maya?

If at all they do show MJ's backstory to "JUSTIFY" his abusive behavior then that would be the most senseless and indigestible.

No reason can JUSTIFY an abuse to a person. 

Especially in this case Manvi a woman who he had an affair with, who was Pregnant. 

For me MJ is Evil Period. 

First of all everyone needs to calm down here. Why is it automatically assumed that showing MJ's backstory will justify his actions? There is difference between understanding how a character's mind works and justifying their actions. If the makers wanted to whitewash Mj then they would have never shown him committing such irredeemable acts in the first place.I think we should just wait and watch what they have in store instead of jumping to conclusions. 

Originally posted by ANGELshweta

Mj's expressions doesn't match his behavior with Maya. I felt weird that in flashbacks, mj didn't physically assaulted like others did. He didn't even look at Maya getting hurt when she was getting beaten brutally. There is something fishy. I am up for mj's side story 

Yeah he allowed the other's to beat her though in the flashbacks but he still manhandled her after antara showed maya her true colours to in that scene in MJ's study. 

Originally posted by Rein123

You mean he actually liked Maanvi and made her go through all torture including killing her baby to make her hate him on purpose? 

Seems not so possible given he's married yet for years has been having affair with diya and said to diya too in that scene he was crying over rishi's death that it is diya he loves. 

Originally posted by sammy17

Seems not so possible given he's married yet for years has been having affair with diya and said to diya too in that scene he was crying over rishi's death that it is diya he loves. 

I feel MJ is incapable of love.He believes in possession and ownership. He kept Diya by his side for years because he knew she could he controlled easily by him. We are yet to see what he actually felt for Maanvi but if Diya herself is threatened then it surely must have been something.