Beyhadh 2

MJ is hawt-- not gonna lie

Posted: 4 years ago

MJ is one-of-a-kind sonofabitch and needs to meet a brutal, bloody end. In fact I would prefer him to go insane. 

But that being said, we cannot ignore how much of a hottie he is, can we? 😎

That look, those suave expressions, that smooth tongue, that piercing gaze and that occasionsl passing softness on his face can make any girl swoon. 

MJ is a disgusting, deranged, unhinged megalomaniac dingbat and he will be sodomized in Hell for his crimes, but even ol' Satan will relish this one. After all, you don't get such Prada-designed criminal little playthings everyday. 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If MJ wasn’t the b@st@rd he is shown to be, and that he is ten years older than Maanvi/Maya then I would have shipped him and Maya together instead. Would love to watch Ashish and Jenny as a couple in another show.

Edited by Rein123 - 4 years ago
Rara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yup no doubt on Ashish's hotness. I keep admiring his body and style....❤️

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Maya and Rudra are shown to be of same age...

MJ was like...20yrs elder to Maya and Rudra...as per the launch press meet ,Beyhadh team revealed Will be playing 54..in real he’s 10yrs elder to jen ❤️

And shivin is 4 yrs younger to her😆

Edited by coolpd93 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: coolpd93

Maya and Rudra are shown to be of same age...

MJ was like...20yrs elder to Maya and Rudra...as per the launch press meet ,Beyhadh team revealed Will be playing 54..in real he’s 10yrs elder to jen ❤️

And shivin is 4 yrs younger to her😆

He's just 7 years older to Jennifer, and Shivin is 5 years younger. 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I do agree with you and Ashish is nailing it ⭐️ Probably one of the best villains on ITV. That ruthless, cold interior with a cool exterior, he is a killer combination 👏 When it was first announced that Ashish is cast opposite Jenny I was thrilled coz I have followed Ashish in Dev and love his acting. But then came another news that Ashish plays the role of the villain who ruined Maya's life and I was disappointed. Although I love JenShiv jodi, loving Maya MJ face off and waiting for Maya to get stronger coz then the stakes will go up higher!

Armu4eva thumbnail

Ashish as MJ is hawtt and simply amazing....! I am so happy he got such a terrific character to play and show his acting chops👏. 

But there is absolutely nothing hawt about an abuser like MJ🤔

mayavi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No doubt ashish is hawt have seen him in ek muthi asman on zee he was superb as raghav . I never ever thought he can nailed this negative such complex character so well he indeed took risk which many actors prefer to skip. Even I would love to see him with winget in some other show , they look good.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Super hawt I can’t hate him villain panti because of his hawtness ☺️

desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rein123

If MJ wasn’t the b@st@rd he is shown to be, and that he is ten years older than Maanvi/Maya then I would have shipped him and Maya together instead. Would love to watch Ashish and Jenny as a couple in another show.

I am pretty sure, MJ is older than her by 20 to 25 years.

Maya was 21-22, when she joined MJ's company right after college. That would make her 31-32 now. 

Rudra was shown 18+ as well 10 years ago, when his father, MJ, seduced his girlfriend. That would make him at the very least 28 years old.

Also, MJ celebrated 30 years of his company that he founded, earlier in the show where Antara humiliated him. So MJ is around 50 to 55 at the very least.