Today's epi 2/14

Share
Posted: 4 days ago

uuufff watch today's episode...AJ stole the show for me today. You'll see it and know what i mean but we got to see AJ pour his heart out to Guddan (she couldn't hear him). you really get a good sense of how deeply he loves her and not having her impacted him. We hear Guddan's side too but Aj did steal today's epi for me. And hearing him pour his heart out was so necessary, it puts his behavior in perspective. 


Also, Bushan papa is back to being protective again. He did foreshadow somethign though. He said something to the effect that its up to him now to do what's necessary ...i don't know why but i have got a gut feeling he may try to marry her off to another guy.  I could be wrong but i got that vibe. 

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 days ago
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by kshah1987


uuufff watch today's episode...AJ stole the show for me today. You'll see it and know what i mean but we got to see AJ pour his heart out to Guddan (she couldn't hear him). you really get a good sense of how deeply he loves her and not having her impacted him. We hear Guddan's side too but Aj did steal today's epi for me. And hearing him pour his heart out was so necessary, it puts his behavior in perspective. 


Also, Bushan papa is back to being protective again. He did foreshadow somethign though. He said something to the effect that its up to him now to do what's necessary ...i don't know why but i have got a gut feeling he may try to marry her off to another guy.  I could be wrong but i got that vibe. 


super exited to watch todays epi.....

Posted: 4 days ago

Guys don't miss today's episode...its amazing and akshan confession is eye feast...

Posted: 4 days ago

No doubt a great epi.. yes gudden papa  may try  to marry her with new guy 

Posted: 4 days ago

why every time marriage.

can a girl not live without marriage or a boy. are we so dependent on them.

aur koi solution nahi hai kya.


get a restraining order or something for AJ and family.

it would be enough.


or simple ask guddan to return to mumbai. simple

Posted: 4 days ago

Very nice epi....i loved AJs dialog today.....


Bhushan papa back on track....well he vl gt police to arrest AJ. .but Guddan vl save AJ...as of now ths is wht he vl do....

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by RISH1234


Very nice epi....i loved AJs dialog today.....


Bhushan papa back on track....well he vl gt police to arrest AJ. .but Guddan vl save AJ...as of now ths is wht he vl do....

those kids are going to play a big part in them getting back together i think. And perhaps exposing antara. 

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by kshah1987


those kids are going to play a big part in them getting back together i think. And perhaps exposing antara. 


ya esp tht one girl..whom v saw in bts.....


u thnk antra vl b exposed🙄🙄....thy r just strectchng hr 🙆....hr entry nd trps reduced 🤷...i also dnt watch it on tv...i watch online...skip all hr drama....🙄


Guddan:Tumse Na Ho Payega 


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Today's epi 2/12

kshah1987   8   722

kshah1987 8 722 6 days ago RISH1234
Today's epi 2/10

kshah1987   13   1254

kshah1987 13 1254 8 days ago captainplus
guddan epi

Meredith   1   322

Meredith 1 322 1 months ago captainplus
kal ki epi par vishesh tippani

captainplus   5   865

captainplus 5 865 3 months ago captainplus
sneak peek/web epi is up

kshah1987   9   1553

kshah1987 9 1553 5 months ago jmoyee200

Topic Info

  • 14 Replies
  • 1558Views

Topic started by kshah1987

Last replied by Sangitaluthra

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP