Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Her rant on her boyfriend cheating on her with a known celeb she said she'd reveal name soon. Kuch log keh rahe hai Harleen hai, since Sana and Harleen unfollowed each other. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8dL_GXg-tB/

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vicky's ex Harleen right? Her Lamborghini video with Melvin was one if his best...

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: nigahen

Vicky's ex Harleen right? Her Lamborghini video with Melvin was one if his best...

Yeah, Melvin dances with Harleen, Sandeepa Dhar, and another girl (who is not a known face). Commenters taking these threes name, someone said Sana and Harleen unfollowed each other... pata nahin sach ya jhoot. 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Very inappropriate analogy. Why canโ€™t a waiter look better than anyoneโ€™s boy friend? Donโ€™t undermine waiters job.

Moreover Even future superstar or a great academician might be waiting in young age to support his studies etc. 

Stop this culture of undermining any job or profession. No job is meant for bad looking people. Peopke choose a job under many circumstances. A job is a job, nothing to do with looks. 

Iss uneducated un-padh aurat ki baaton ko kya seriously leyna , the one who totally believed in that laughable idiotic story of a woman turning into lizard due to not reciting namaz ( in bigg boss show she stated that)

She is a gawaar n pure dumb

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

And you dated , did things with that bf ๐Ÿ˜†

Khud ki insult kara lo

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

And you dated , did things with that bf ๐Ÿ˜†

Khud ki insult kara lo

๐Ÿ˜†

I sympathise with her and Iโ€™m sure she has been wronged.

But I also remember how she was disturbing mental peace of Delnaaz in BB by being all ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜ head over hill with Rajiv Paul. ๐Ÿ˜† Iโ€™m sure she has more stories to tell. ๐Ÿ™‚

Everything is Karma. But whyโ€™s she going public with it? The film industry isnโ€™t alien to cheating. Leave him if you donโ€™t like to be with him. ๐Ÿ™‚

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I donโ€™t know about waiters but waitresses are so hot around here. 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SoPunk

๐Ÿ˜†

I sympathise with her and Iโ€™m sure she has been wronged.

But I also remember how she was disturbing mental peace of Delnaaz in BB by being all ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜ head over hill with Rajiv Paul. ๐Ÿ˜† Iโ€™m sure she has more stories to tell. ๐Ÿ™‚

Everything is Karma. But whyโ€™s she going public with it? The film industry isnโ€™t alien to cheating. Leave him if you donโ€™t like to be with him. ๐Ÿ™‚

She can leave him AND expose him at the same time. That's his Karma ๐Ÿ˜†