FF-HIT WICKET MY HEART 2.0 ( Arnav-Khushi)Introduction-pg1(14/02/2020)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

HIT WICKET MY HEART 2.0

INTRODUCTION TO THE PLOT & Authors Note

Arnav Singh Raizada is 27 years of age rakishly handsome, and the Captain of the Indian Cricket Team. He has been playing for the country since the age of 17 , the first two  years with the Under 19 Team and then in the Indian Men’s Cricket team, the first four years as the Vice Captain and has been the Captain for the Country since the age of 25.Cricket is not just a sport for him but it is also His Life.He is very dedicated to the Sport and pours his heart and soul into and continues to do so.

He Emerges from the affluent Raizada family of Lucknow, and he has a very happy home.He has a two siblings – who are twins and Akash and Anjlai and are two years younger to him.He has no interst in the family business and he has made it very clear to his family, that the Raizada family business is what is meant for Akash and not for him.But however because he has been a professional player for so long , he has a very strong individual net worth itself.

Coming to the Matters of the Heart – he has had only one relationship in the past which went on for five months but it didnt end well (his partner ended up cheating on him)and that did hurt him,and  he was glad that he got to know the truth before he fell in love.He has never been in Love,and now because of this experience , he has decided to keep away from it all for good and just focus on the love for the games.

…………………….

Khushi Gupta is 20 years of age, and hails from a well to do business class family from Lucknow.The Love for sports was in her blood since her mother had been an excellent swimmer and competed for India as well on international events, however, at a very young age of 10, she had realised that it wasn’t swimming as a sport that she wanted to pursue her career in, but Cricket.(A sport which was Life is the Gupta household – thanks to her father and elder brother – Rahul who was five years elder to her)

Her family has always been supportive and encouraging to her Love for Cricket, and all her dedication and gruelling hard work had finally paid off when she got selected for the Under-19 Indian Cricket Team.She was an all rounder – and hence very soon her talent had been recognised by the board and she had Captained the India Women Cricket Team in the Under 19 World Cup as well a year ago.Now she is an official player for the Indian Women Cricket Team, as well.

However it does get very overwhelming and demotivating for the women players in country ,where peoples Love for any sport, specially cricket for that matter clearly overweighs the spectrum towards the male counterparts.But despite the dominant love for patriarchy in the world of cricket, her Love for the game is still very much a driving force for her commitment and passion.And she does to look at it positively and observes the game of the Men’s Cricket team very closely in order to learn from them, and she does especially look upto the India Captain- ASR for inspiration. She had been a big fan of his game too ever since she started playing cricket and his journey from the Under 19 to being the Captain of the Indian Cricket Team is inspirational to her.

Now Coming to the Matters of the Heart – she has never had the time for it, for all her teenage life has been dedicated to Sports and she is very much a tomboy in every way when it comes to the heart, however thanks to her genetics she is blessed with a beautiful face, but because shes a professional player and half her Life is anyway involved in the sweat of the sport – she keeps away from these matters because she feels that no one would want to date a girl who is hidden behind the helmets and the sweats of the sporty jersey that is her Life.

………………….

Destiny Strikes and their paths cross and they come face to face to realise that there is one thing that is a fierce core common to both – and that is The Love for Cricket.However as the encounters continue and the MOMENTS around them start converging into common worlds narrowing down to revolving around Same Worlds – Same Lives- Same Love for the Game –Theory ; there is still a discovery that clean bowls them both and that is their own apprehensions about the Matters of the Heart.

So much is Similar and yet So much is apart- will Arnav and Khushi be able to carve out a path towards each other and realise that sometimes, all that matters is the Love that has the power to – HIT WICKET THE HEART.??????????????

…………………….

Cover Poster - Summary

( I have posted a cover poster for this on Wattpad)

Arnav Singh Raizada is 27 years of age rakishly handsome, and the Captain of the Indian Cricket Team. Cricket is His Life and he puts his heart and soul into it , each day, ever since he started playing for the country since the age of 17.Khushi Gupta is 20 years of age, strikingly beautiful , but her ability to Hit a SIXER is what is more striking for her within as she is a professional cricketer herself having Captained the Indian Women Cricket Team in the Under 19 – tournaments and World Cup, and has now made a very special place for herself in the top playing order for the India’s Women Cricket Team.Despite the dominant love for patriarchy in the world of cricket, her Love for the game is still very much a driving force for her commitment and passion.

Cricket is not just a Sport for Both – It’s the first Love of Their Life!

Destiny Strikes and their paths cross and they come face to face to realise that there is one thing that is a fierce core common to both – and that is The Love for Cricket. However as the encounters continue and the MOMENTS around them start converging into common worlds narrowing down to revolving around Same Worlds – Same Lives- Same Love for the Game –Theory ; there is still a discovery that clean bowls them both and that is their own apprehensions about the Matters of the Heart.

So much is Similar and yet So much is apart- will Arnav and Khushi be able to carve out a path towards each other and realise that sometimes, all that matters is the Love that has the power to – HIT WICKET THE HEART.??????????????

……………………………….

Tadaaaaaaa!!!!! OK GUYS

NOTE - So literally All thanks to the Amazing Feedback I have been getting for Hit Wicket on both the platforms I post on – Wattpad and India Forums – I literally woke up this morning , with this thought for a Hit Wicket 2.0 Version in my head.

And I just had to pen down the introduction immediately, because I was very excited about it.

However, I am just posting the Introduction to The Plot for Now and I will resume this soon after I finish my other Arshi FF – The Chaotic Wires Of Love.

So as soon as I finish Chaotic Wires, I will start Hit wicket 2.0 and will be writing both the versions of Hit Wicket Simultaneouslyyy.

But in the meanwhile, I couldn’t wait and have the Introduction to the plot just sitting on my Laptop, so I thought I will atleast post this in the meanwhile!!

Let me know what you all think of the Plot.

Thanks for all the time and support to my work.

Much Love Guys.

…..

Loved it eagerly waiting to read more. It seems u are huge fan of cricket specially Indian cricket and IPL too isn’t it??
I had no idea that you are in wattpad your id please. 

Oh prachiii new hit wicket.......wow just wowowowowowowowowowoowowowowowowowowowowowo..... But i have one complaint dear .......it is not fair u post introduction and thus not telll me about this at alll....thks god i find it on fan fiction forum.....

Best of luck for this and i know it will also awesome as hit wicket 1.....

Ok coming to concept i love it.....now waiting for 1st chapter and i told u in advance mujhe msg kr dena chapter post karte he.....ok enough of my dhamkiiii...😉😉😉😉😉

BEST OF LUCK.......

OMgeee we are having hit wicket 2.0 😎

i'm loving ittttt❤️

Such an interesting plot yaar, and I thought I can't love u more after hit wicket my heart🤣. I guess u r all set to clean bowl is too. Can't wait to read this. Let's c if 2.0 is gonna make us love it more than 1 . 😁. But pls update HWMH soon

Wonderful introduction.  It looks like it is a valentine's day gift.

Loved it.  The decision to continue this after you wrap up Chaotic wires of love sounds good.

Will see you then.

Cheers.........

I thank Noor for suggesting you. You hit my wicket.

Continue posting the update soon...

Originally posted by AlwaysHisGirl

I thank Noor for suggesting you. You hit my wicket.

Continue posting the update soon...

your welcome dear....plz share it with your other frnds alsoooo...

It will be nice reading this version too. Lets see how the two will meet and overcome their hangups.