Posted: 4 years ago

Hospital scene coming up next week 

Both aman n roshni in hospital 

Wont meet each other though

Why is she there? Good please don’t let them meet so soon. At least two weeks and then separation track must be longer.

Originally posted by vibha28

Why is she there? Good please don’t let them meet so soon. At least two weeks and then separation track must be longer.

no idea , vikram was live on ig ,aditi was there too .Then someone from production came n said next scene in hospital .

Vikram asked both of us?

He said yes 

Additi said hidden rahegi esa kuch but i feel roshni is pregnant ,both of them were in their present look only .

Toh may be before leap scene hai ye 

Edited by RoShaN_jAhAn - 4 years ago

Originally posted by RoShaN_jAhAn

no idea , vikram was live on ig ,aditi was there too .Then someone from production came n said next scene in hospital .

Vikram asked both of us?

He said yes 

Additi said hidden rahegi esa kuch 

Oh okay 👌 

I thought already meeting Kya lol 😂 

Oh their valentine present to us was separation so they came live? 

Originally posted by vibha28

Oh okay 👌 

I thought already meeting Kya lol 😂 

Oh their valentine present to us was separation so they came live? 

Vikram wanted to spend vday with fans ,wanted to thank them for their love ,appreciation for his acting that's y decided to came live .

He will be live  2-3 times more today 

He said it

Vikram wanted to spend vday with fans ,wanted to thank them for their love ,appreciation for his acting that's y decided to came live .

He will be live  2-3 times more today 

He said it

Oh okay. I don’t follow him so I don’t know. My insta and Twitter are private and I only follow Zac Efron and few other Hollywood stars. That’s good I guess it’s a valentine day thing? 

During jana na dil se door also v day he was online on twitter for long tine. Replying everybody.. it was very sweet.. 

I feel so sorry for him.. after playing atharva sujata who he obviously loved playing a lot.. to be this jerk aman

I want them to meet after leap ASAP not hit and misses more but this time when ever they meet roshni should jus give it back on his face plz plz 😡

Originally posted by favjassi

I want them to meet after leap ASAP not hit and misses more but this time when ever they meet roshni should jus give it back on his face plz plz 😡

salma is not well as per the new bts pic ,so may be roshni went to the hospital for her .

I think she will become dancer reluctantly inorder to earn money to cure salma😫

salma is not well as per the new bts pic ,so may be roshni went to the hospital for her .

I think she will become dancer reluctantly inorder to earn money to cure salma😫

Actually I don't mind if she becomes dancer.. it will be great if he does it willingly.. but even if not and she does it under majboori.. I just want her to not be ashamed of it and do it with her head high.. 

I actually dont want her to find her parents right now.. if they plan on never reconciling aman roshni its ok. If she finds her rich parents and it's a different track..but if aman's repenting and aman roshni reconciliation is on cards then I dont want her being on the same social status or higher.. bcos that will only mean she is now acceptable due to that.. he should pursue her even if she is a dancer.. 

I have NO confidence thar they r going to execute this well..  we r going to end up dissatisfied I feel whatever they r planning