That Last Hug SidSim

Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys, 

The earlier pure bond between Sidharth and Asim cannot be denied❤️ smiley27 smiley27 but now the things have taken a bad turn💔smiley28 , last night after watching his journey when Sidharth came back Asim was standing near his bed he asked him how was it Sidharth replied it was surreal then Asim stepped back 🥺smiley38smiley38as if he was reluctant whether to come forward for a hug or not ( he is such a pure heart kiddo)smiley42smiley42

Sidharth asked Shehnaaz to get up and hug him, he was looking in the direction where Asim was standing  and then he asked Asim "tu bhi aja"🤗smiley31smiley31 this is the first time after their huge fights that Sidharth has hugged him in a proper way he was patting his back as well before that every time Asim was hugging him but Sidharth response use to be very unreal he use to just end it up faster🤔smiley24smiley24 ,Last night he might have realized he was wrong and Asim was always loyal to him😳 smiley9 smiley9 .....they hugged for a bit longer and both were tightly hugging each other Asim even said " I am Happy for you ❤️smiley27smiley27smiley27"

One thing more Paras was lying there, even looking at Sidharth, but they didn`t hug each other neither Paras came forward nor Sidharth asked him to🤣smiley37smiley37.....

Edited by an_k - 4 years ago

Originally posted by an_k

Hi guys, 

The earlier pure bond between Sidhant and Asim cannot be denied❤️ smiley27 smiley27 but now the things have taken a bad turn💔smiley28 , last night after watching his journey when Sidhant came back Asim was standing near his bed he asked him how was it Sidhant replied it was surreal then Asim stepped back 🥺smiley38smiley38as if he was reluctant whether to come forward for a hug or not ( he is such a pure heart kiddo)smiley42smiley42

Sidhant asked Shehnaaz to get up and hug him and then he asked Asim "tu bhi aja"🤗smiley31smiley31 this is the first time after their huge fights that Sidhant has hugged him in a proper way he was patting his back as well before that every time Asim was hugging him but Sidhant response use to be very unreal he use to just end it up faster🤔smiley24smiley24 ,Last night he might have realized he was wrong and Asim was always loyal to him😳 smiley9 smiley9 .....

One thing more Paras was lying there, even looking at Sidhant, but they didn`t hug each other neither Paras came forward nor Sidhant asked him to🤣smiley37smiley37.....

Who is sidhant? BTW IMO it's Asim who went wrong in sidsim bond.

Originally posted by indraneelbb

Who is sidhant? BTW IMO it's Asim who went wrong in sidsim bond.

haha sorry just realized i was spelling it wrong, my bad didn`t know the difference between Sidhant and Sidharth.....

hmmm we might have difference of opinion, as from where I am standing I think Sid went overboard in fights and use of words was pretty wrong for a friend as you never stoop too low to spill the secrets of your friends.....

Lets just enjoy the moment as its a 36 hour game left  now ....

Originally posted by an_k

haha sorry just realized i was spelling it wrong, my bad didn`t know the difference between Sidhant and Sidharth.....

hmmm we might have difference of opinion, as from where I am standing I think Sid went overboard in fights and use of words was pretty wrong for a friend as you never stoop too low to spill the secrets of your friends.....

Lets just enjoy the moment as its a 36 hour game left  now ....

Okay. We have difference of opinion here. IMI it's Asim who used Sid for his benefit. Asim fakes friendship while Sid make friends in real. Asim stoop too low level to attack weakness of Sid which he knew when he was faking friendship with Sid.

Re-posting! 😛

This reminds me of the time when Shukla went to hug Asim after Salman praised him on WKV! ... Shukla will do anything to redeem himself. Rajat did dhobi pachaad of him and made him familiar how negative he looked on screen + Asim's popularity, ye toh hona tha esp since the day "voting" were to open! ... Sly indeed! smiley36

Shukla not trustworthy at all. Asim is too kind and lets go of the grudges, but Shukla and his actions can't be redeemed. I mean personally, they can figure it out outside for themselves but from what I have seen Asim deserves better friends than the likes of Shukla, Shefali and Aarti!

For me this is move was more for the finale voting and trying to redeem himself! .. Shukla doesn't care for anyone let alone his friends!

Get a life MID 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by hira221 - 4 years ago

Somebody made a fake id and came to abuse sid supporters 🤣

Didn't I watch the same show as u watch! I dislike sid and Asim..but between the two who went wrong was the two would be my reply..Asim went beyond borders and Sid didn't handle him with patience..why I always see these kind of blame game on Sid..even yesterday in all the journey one could see how much they both loved each other as well as how much now they are against each other..so its mutual I feel..but also I felt Sid loves Asim and vice versa.. it's just thier anger took them to another level!

One of the best part of the epi ❤️

Sid asim bond was the most genuine bond in this season but Sid's ego spoil everything🥱