That Last Hug SidSim - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This in is actually very emotional β€οΈ

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Those two hugs....meri bb journey folded in them......do bonds in show mein where i got really connected.....SidSim (from the very start).....SidNaaz ( from her breakdown one on jealous )......loved both the hugsssss......to sana and to asim......❀️ I still feel bad that rash ka kuch acha nahi daala aur woh marne waala line daala......rash aur sid ke bahut ache scenes bhi the season mein. 

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Good to read a detailed post on this.

The hug looked very real to me from both sides. The video was very positive from SidSim angle for Asim as they showed how he didn't "betray" Sid like Sid said and thought a few days back.

And today I feel in Asim's video, they'll put Sid in a good light. Kuch toh acha kiya bb ne jaate jaate

There may be "n" no. Of twisted reasons why BB did it, but at the end of the day it was a good move.

Also there was a "I am sorry" too at the end of the hug when camera shifted to Paras ka epic expression. I am surprised nobody noticed itπŸ€”

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i actually liked that part. This is the first time i liked sid πŸ˜›  the hug was super sweet gesture  #sidsim 

Tikhi_mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Re-posting! πŸ˜›

This reminds me of the time when Shukla went to hug Asim after Salman praised him on WKV! ... Shukla will do anything to redeem himself. Rajat did dhobi pachaad of him and made him familiar how negative he looked on screen + Asim's popularity, ye toh hona tha esp since the day "voting" were to open! ... Sly indeed! smiley36

Shukla not trustworthy at all. Asim is too kind and lets go of the grudges, but Shukla and his actions can't be redeemed. I mean personally, they can figure it out outside for themselves but from what I have seen Asim deserves better friends than the likes of Shukla, Shefali and Aarti!

For me this is move was more for the finale voting and trying to redeem himself! .. Shukla doesn't care for anyone let alone his friends!

Sid had golden chance when Rajat Sharma asked him to be a bigger man and forget and forgive everything with Asim, but he didn't accept the suggestion. Because he didnt feel like doing, he didn't fake it also.

But when he saw his journey, he must have remembered his golden time with Asim and that is why he hugged it out with Asim.

So allegation he saw how much asim popular and he did this step is wrong as my POV.

Edited by Tikhi_mirchi - 4 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This time his hug is very genuine.