Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

TV is extremely hectic

RonakshiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Last 2 Episodes focussed on uncertainty and struggles of TV industry.So much of hardwork and still not as rewarding and no acknowledgement of previous work😒it was very sad to see sonakshi donning the act of a private party dancer for money.That's the reason why many of tv actors keep on working in useless shows for many years despite having no scope to perform n sometimes even no dialogues😕Even for KHKT...heavy workload is taking toll on lead actors.Whenever I compare their looks now to that in the beginning,they look so tired.Karan looking so worn out.Dipika has bulked up and these Western costumes being given to her in last 2 episodes are in fact bringing out her bodily flaws so evidently.Poor actors have literally no time for themselves.Hats off👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

True. It's probably exhausting work with long hours and night shoots and hanging around the sets for hours. Plus reshooting scenes when the other lead is away. They probably get no time to exercise or eat on time or eat healthy food. 

Yes, both are looking very tired and run down. Freshness has gone and Dipika has put on tons of weight which shows on her face and body. As you say the clothes also highlight her weight gain. Maybe that's why she was wearing sarees earlier, as saree hides weight gain better than western wear. 

RonakshiFan thumbnail

Yes.Whenever I see old pictures I can see how fresh both of them looked.Don't know why this TV thing works like this.Even actors are humans and being part of entertainment industry they need to look fit and fresh.Channel needs to take care of that and in fact should hire trainers for taking care of these things because honestly speaking these things do affect the screen presence😔

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kar08

True. It's probably exhausting work with long hours and night shoots and hanging around the sets for hours. Plus reshooting scenes when the other lead is away. They probably get no time to exercise or eat on time or eat healthy food. 

Yes, both are looking very tired and run down. Freshness has gone and Dipika has put on tons of weight which shows on her face and body. As you say the clothes also highlight her weight gain. Maybe that's why she was wearing sarees earlier, as saree hides weight gain better than western wear. 

Exactly .u should be super fit at start of TV and less weight than average . bcos during show def u won't get any time to exercise in

I heard it's almost like 10 hours on sets .

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thats why Nakuul i mean Nakuul Mehta said its high time ITV should go to season format. Season format are the best because firstly the show maintains a quality, limited episodes and actors stay fit and fine. I completely agree with him regarding this. 

They should have ended KHKT on 100th episode itself and brought it back on 2020 with a season two but no our ITV was is regressive and i dunno how much regressive more it will be. The best thing is Dadi Amma is the only show of SP which is a season format based shows. It would be so good if SP infact every channel makes season format based shows so that actors can also stay healthy and dont have to do faltu hardwork for gaining stupid trp.

I remember when people came to know YJHJK was a limited series they wanted more episodes. The show maintained its quality and within it became trp topper but now when the show extension it got degraded like other shows. Channel cvs should change either their thought process or better just replace themselves. Not a single channel understand this that if they plug off all the long running dramas people will be more excited to watch the new shows. Sad that in this new decade also we are not even close to other countries in terms of quality tv content.

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RonakshiFan

Last 2 Episodes focussed on uncertainty and struggles of TV industry.So much of hardwork and still not as rewarding and no acknowledgement of previous work😒it was very sad to see sonakshi donning the act of a private party dancer for money.That's the reason why many of tv actors keep on working in useless shows for many years despite having no scope to perform n sometimes even no dialogues😕Even for KHKT...heavy workload is taking toll on lead actors.Whenever I compare their looks now to that in the beginning,they look so tired.Karan looking so worn out.Dipika has bulked up and these Western costumes being given to her in last 2 episodes are in fact bringing out her bodily flaws so evidently.Poor actors have literally no time for themselves.Hats off👏

@Bold. Yes Karan is looking worn out and a bit jaded..esp around the eyes. Maybe the glysirin effect😔 but post leap he really looks awesome. Esp in those casuals he looks young and fresh. Hope they mix casuals with formals.. Also current hairstyle suits him so well. Pls no gelled up look. 

@Bold Itelic 

As for dipika she is a beautiful lady with classic and striking features. But feel she looks a bit heavy esp in the face. Post leap her makeup is also too loud (still early to judge hour they tone it down a bit). 

Wish they gave her beautiful saries and Kurtis.. She looks best in simple makeup (infact she is one of the few actresses that look good without makeup) and elegant, sexy saries and beautiful stylish traditional attires..

Thought I was the only one but yes those Western clothes (though she looks beautiful) it accentuates her few bodily flaws..

Sorry just my pov. No offence to the actors and their fans. Defenetly no body shaming...

RonakshiFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mthiru

@Bold. Yes Karan is looking worn out and a bit jaded..esp around the eyes. Maybe the glysirin effect😔 but post leap he really looks awesome. Esp in those casuals he looks young and fresh. Hope they mix casuals with formals.. Also current hairstyle suits him so well. Pls no gelled up look. 

@Bold Itelic 

As for dipika she is a beautiful lady with classic and striking features. But feel she looks a bit heavy esp in the face. Post leap her makeup is also too loud (still early to judge hour they tone it down a bit). 

Wish they gave her beautiful saries and Kurtis.. She looks best in simple makeup (infact she is one of the few actresses that look good without makeup) and elegant, sexy saries and beautiful stylish traditional attires..

Thought I was the only one but yes those Western clothes (though she looks beautiful) it accentuates her few bodily flaws..

Sorry just my pov. No offence to the actors and their fans. Defenetly no body shaming...

yes...right about this eye thing of Karan.No doubt he's looking handsome in this rugged look but  he was superior for me in his sober sippy avatar.About dipika I can't say the same.She has a pretty face but her bodily flaws are too much distracting for me nowadays in those weird costumes and loud makeup.I hope she gets some help from shoaib as he's quite fit in real.Maybe he can help her out in her busy schedule.

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Edited by mthiru - 4 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It’s greed. ITV needs to move away from daily format, that’s the only way to get rid of overworked actors, mindless writing and stupid storylines. Just wish there was less greed, more substance. 

RonakshiFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

It’s greed. ITV needs to move away from daily format, that’s the only way to get rid of overworked actors, mindless writing and stupid storylines. Just wish there was less greed, more substance. 

this greed needs to have limits.But for now no hopes on that front😔still khkt trying to serve better things than other shows and mainly it's because of acting of leads.Their expressions are 👏👏