One month of crying depression and motivation

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So today leap completed 4 weeks and I am glad that at least I didn't go to depression after watching this nonstop depressing episodes may be beacause of the motivations in between.

And The story not moved an inch fwd .

My theory still remains the same there is connection between sid 's past and nv singh . Either his car got hit on the car sid was traveling or nv singh is grey. 

There will be connection always that's how all serials are.

Making Ishani a culprit infront of rahil is deliberate move that doubt I have from beginning itself especially during that organ selling incident.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

No Mr navi did not know  Dr sid  already at all 

When Mr navi took out    sid from grave then Dr ishani called   his name Dr sid then Mr navi is shock to hear Dr sid name  that means   he is first time seeing Dr sid at  grave yard 

Mr navi has no  connection with sid in past  . If mr navi is cause of Dr sid condition then  Mr navi would have been very afraid. He would have not bring Dr sid to sanjavini for treatment  . But Mr navi  is not afraid   seeing Dr sid   that means  Mr navi has not done any harm to Dr sid 

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Just wait there will be some connection knowingly or unknowingly.that's how serials are.

How sid landed up in sanjivani all of a sudden after sanjivani reopening itself is a mystery.many things will unfold.but they have to move it fast before trp becomes 0.1

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Look like  cvs lack creativity that is why they are stretching  small small things   and repeating things 

First they  show Dr ishani in coma  now they show Dr sid  in coma  

And it will not be surprisingly  if nv  will be shown in coma  

Leap  se pehle coma  dikhaya  aur leap ke baad phir coma? Bus khaali coma hi track bacha aur khuch dikhane ko inke paas khuch hai nahi