Beyhadh 2

not able to watch beyhadh after ananya kand

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

sorry for writing this 

first for me ananya is most irritating as i still reme,ber sanjh and see sanjh in her 

i cometly hated that character and then arjun after episodes

and the fear is story is turning same rudra and anaya arjun and sanjh

as season1 was too much distorted beyond expectation

as there was expectation for a nice thrill show

but watching this season i would not be surprised as in sony snippets only there was that either maya will take revenge or the son will trick her

just tired of these presumption and cvs this atitude that maya deserves bad and they sealed it by just so called killing of rishi

in previos season even sanjh used to call maya bad make fun of her depression and in her mind a depressant patient r mentally unstable and cvs prooved her right

that in end now who watched whole season tell only one thing maya was evil noone understand her pain and how she became what she was was not her choice her mother who was most responsible is celebrated

it would be no surprise if this season same happen

as now only in forums there are comment maya not deserve this or that or maya was wrong in past

noone understand maya even after her past

all are like killing rishi was wrong but from maya perspective and what happened to her was wrong

i dont know exactly but have heard that mentally unstable patient are given relaxation and now even if someone have doubt that she is not mentally stable

now she is trying to improve but lets see how many will help her

or she will be just bashed like previous season where even she tried to iimprove herself but cvs destroyed everything

there are many criminals the most wanted case is nirbhaya case and the criminal was not punished and given relaxation only because he was below 18 but maya like people deserve hanging

anway i rest my case that i am not satisfied with story as its looking replica of season1 and bazigar mix

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters