AnuPre/ParIca#197- Aaj jaane ki zid na karo - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by abhiya_12

According to Eri they even shot romantic scenes at rhinefalls jho hume kabhi dikhe nahi na Kabhi dikhnewaale๐Ÿ˜†

I think that was just something Lays wale wrote and bas chipka diya ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Ms.Tufani

Mujhe toh pata hi nehi tha ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

I was just making sure, donโ€™t want you think Iโ€™m from mars ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Cute_Virgo - 4 years ago

Originally posted by rp5127

I think that was just something Lays wale wrote and bas chipka diya ๐Ÿ˜†

No they actually shot something there, there's Parth story from rhinefalls him saying he got up at 5 for this something like that a pic of Eri from that. Even I thought she must be lying but after seeing this clip I understood they must have shot but never aired just like this clip๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Cute_Virgo

Awww their smiles ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

and that hihihihi was Erica ๐Ÿ˜‚

I will say, that whole scene of Pre laughing and Anu adoring her, was completely Paricaish....especially since it was shot after the famous coffee & socks smelling BTS. ๐Ÿ˜†

No they actually shot something there, there's Parth story from rhinefalls him saying he got up at 5 for this something like that a pic of Eri from that. Even I thought she must be lying but after seeing this clip I understood they must have shot but never aired just like this clip๐Ÿ˜†

Khawaja should insert it as flashback, though it would make no sense but I want it 

"Agar tumhe yeh baat bhi patha nahi ki main kis baat se upset hoon, then just let it be" 

Originally posted by Cute_Virgo

Khawaja should insert it as flashback, though it would make no sense but I want it 

When do any of the other flashbacks make sense? ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by grace4317

I will say, that whole scene of Pre laughing and Anu adoring her, was completely Paricaish....especially since it was shot after the famous coffee & socks smelling BTS. ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh where Parth was rude and Erica was bechari, that one ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by rp5127

"Agar tumhe yeh baat bhi patha nahi ki main kis baat se upset hoon, then just let it be" 

Umm Prerna said it ๐Ÿค”

According to Eri they even shot romantic scenes at rhinefalls jho hume kabhi dikhe nahi na Kabhi dikhnewaale๐Ÿ˜†

Kabhi dikhnewaale nahin is the truth. But my question is, if it was not to be shown anywhere (atleast in a vlog) phir kyon shoot kiya? ๐Ÿค”