Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Rhea-Shaheer|MishBir|AT: 72| - Page 6

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Happy Sunday everyone!!🥳🤗

Congrats on the new AT and looks like #72 is the special AT for mishbir's shaadi 🥳🥳👏

Whatever happens in all the drama impending...just get mishbir married, that's all I'm waiting for😊 

Mr and Mrs. ajeeb and chorni rajvansh in their own mishbir house❤️

That's all we want to see🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Abir Rajvansh the dulha is looking ready to go🥳🥳and bring his Chorni dulhaniya😎🤗back to their MISHBIR home❤️

Shah as usual looks royal in that dulha sherwani❤️

p.s wonder where the pearls of the haar are from this time?🤣😆

australia toh nahi, London se bilkul nahi😆 toh..kaha?

Although I still have small hope that bhaag ke shaadi is still possible...even if it doesn't happen, please let mishbir living alone separately from both houses be true!!🤗😃 They deserve to be alone in the peace and comfort of their own home, in each other's arms❤️

#Mishbirshaadi

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

😭😭

this is soo heart-breaking but soo beautiful!💔

Mishti doesn't deserve all this pain and tears...it's time for her to live her life with only joy, happiness and love❤️ And it all starts and ends with Abir ajeeb rajvansh❤️

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

😭😭

this is soo heart-breaking but soo beautiful!💔

Mishti doesn't deserve all this pain and tears...it's time for her to live her life with only joy, happiness and love❤️ And it all starts and ends with Abir ajeeb rajvansh❤️

A major part of Mish’s suffering was/is caused by kuhu’s sharp tongue and still Abir goes bro over her is what I’m not liking😡

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This vm is so heartbreaking yaar..it makes me more infuriated..yaar Mishti doesn't deserve all this pain..if one thing is consistent in the show then that's blaming mishti and  breaking her into pieces..she doesn't deserve mah family ,Kuhu was blaming her throughout the show..Abir's love made her more strong...only Abir can heal her..😭😭

Melodic_angel thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: preeti200

A major part of Mish’s suffering was/is caused by kuhu’s sharp tongue and still Abir goes bro over her is what I’m not liking😡

Abir doesn't know abt that dear..Abir doesn't know how much Kuhu detest Mishti..he is a soft guy and he considers Kuhu like ketu..not just Abir ,nobody from mah family don't know how much Kuhu taunts Mishti..jab Mishti ki baat aate hai toh sabko Kuhu bechari hi lagegiand even after so much sufferings from Kuhu,Mishti still tries to win her over..if Mishti does that..then what's with Abir doing the same..he is defending Kuhu for kunal😲😲becox he knows Kunal is happy with Kuhu..the Kuhu Abir knows is full of life and she spreads happiness.

Melodic_angel thumbnail

https://twitter.com/marigoldenn/status/1228879327581753344?s=20

there r two horses yaar..there will be two weddings..😭😭im stopping to watch the show..ab kuch bhi ho jaaye,I am not turning back..I have made a decision.and this tym im sincerely taking up 👎🏼👎🏼

iamthat2019 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: The_incredible

https://twitter.com/marigoldenn/status/1228879327581753344?s=20

there r two horses yaar..there will be two weddings..😭😭im stopping to watch the show..ab kuch bhi ho jaaye,I am not turning back..I have made a decision.and this tym im sincerely taking up 👎🏼👎🏼

Actually you are right. It's becoming a big headache. I don't understand how such seasoned leads tolerate this kind of a sideline. 

At times humility doesn't pay. You need to throw an attitude to get what you deserve. Our leads are so humble that they tolerate any nonsense.  But they need to realise that it's their profession they are staking not a personal equation.  Eventually I think they should agree to the pay package of the side cast also. They are so large hearted you see 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Happy Sunday everyone!!🥳🤗

Congrats on the new AT and looks like #72 is the special AT for mishbir's shaadi 🥳🥳👏

Whatever happens in all the drama impending...just get mishbir married, that's all I'm waiting for😊 

Mr and Mrs. ajeeb and chorni rajvansh in their own mishbir house❤️

That's all we want to see🤗

Nandu🤗

Happy Sunday dear🤗

Nandu re.. I'm little scared to even watch tomorrow's episode

N regarding Friday Episode....

Well.. When Kunal n Kuhu started back hug... Atleast MishBir went a little further than hug..n that was a relief😆😆