Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Gals,

I have a very bad feeling yaar,

What if meenu trying to harm mishti with kuhu because even after the rant of JAS I think mah will go ahead with the Mishbir shaadi which kuhu might hate. 

Ohoooo noooo now I know why shah is tensed in the pictures and also the reason why he didn’t HT Mishbirkishaadi....

What if brideswap like some other girl for abir.

Edited by Npdeepa - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Soon to be Mr & Mrs Ajeeb rajvansh welcomes you all to new AT 🥳🥳

Nami thakn you so much dear 🤗🤗

ohh pali such hawt welcome to At... ☺️☺️ lets all unsubscribe hotstar n subscribe segment channels best way to enjoy mishbir 😆

This content was originally posted by: Npdeepa

Gals,

I have a very bad feeling yaar,

What if meenu trying to harm mishti with kuhu because even after the rant of JAS I think mah will go ahead with the Mishbir shaadi which kuhu might hate. 

Ohoooo noooo now I know why shah is tensed in the pictures and also the reason why he didn’t HT Mishbirkishaadi....

What if brideswap like some other girl for abir.

haha moni dont think so much but if at all meenu tries to create some problem abir might know this n also some drama might happen n this might lead to mishbir bhaag ki shaadi.. 😆 think positive dear... but bride swap naa not possible 

Ok finally found it Hamid sirs IG post.. it was posted like before some days but this is related to mishbir, he only posted something related to them always... so everyone come on think of what it can be, what will happen.. 😉

i feel this is related to mishbir living separately😉 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Ok finally found it Hamid sirs IG post.. it was posted like before some days but this is related to mishbir, he only posted something related to them always... so everyone come on think of what it can be, what will happen.. 😉

i feel this is related to mishbir living separately😉 

Hawwww really smiley41

Feeling happy in my heart 

Dil dance maare re smiley41smiley41

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha moni dont think so much but if at all meenu tries to create some problem abir might know this n also some drama might happen n this might lead to mishbir bhaag ki shaadi.. 😆 think positive dear... but bride swap naa not possible 

Yes diyu, eloping is the positive outcome but kuhu is very cunning, if she losses one eye, she will make sure mishti goes blind forever. I think the family didn’t want to send kuhu to RV house anymore even if kuku is ready. I feel she is going to do something bad to mishti . Yeah but eventually abir will find out. Heavy Drama  jarur hoga...

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Npdeepa

Yes diyu, eloping is the positive outcome but kuhu is very cunning, if she losses one eye, she will make sure mishti goes blind forever. I think the family didn’t want to send kuhu to RV house anymore even if kuku is ready. I feel she is going to do something bad to mishti . Yeah but eventually abir will find out. Heavy Drama  jarur hoga...

Why are you feeling like that Deepu????

Kuch nahi hota when Meenu could not do anything what will kuhu billi do😆

This content was originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Hawwww really 

Feeling happy in my heart 

Dil dance maare re 

vaishu 🤗🥳

this is definitely not mah house or rjv naa... so this is a different location n also looks like some house too so yes mishbir living separately is possible 🥳