Bigg Boss 13

Journeys so far edited and not in proper sequence..

weirdlynormal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

They have edited Arti and Sid journey in a way that as if they were wronged.

For Sid they showed Sidsim relationship sequence was not proper ..they put together some very geniune moments in a improper sequence

Sidnaaz they didn't capture any story in proper sequence  around it just funny moments put together..

Neither did they show Sid offering to quit game if Vikas cheated..nor did they show secret room fun, udi udi task, Sidra nok jhok ..

Arti journey proves when a non deserving candidate becomes finalist..taking pov of other contestants as her bitching showing fill journey on them and then her star brother her crush to Sid and then bb himself pitched in to give monologue.. Vishal/Devo should have been here..

I liked S7 and 11 journeys ..

So far disappointing..

Let's see if they have covered good with Rasim..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aarti ka accha tha crisp tha usne kuch kiya bhi nahi fir bhi uspar accha vedio bana good editing as well👍🏼but sidd ka long tha aur kuch continuity nahi thi kabhi bhi konsa bhi clip aajata tha editing bohot buri thi, lazy bb👎🏼... I hope kal baki logo ke vedios acche aaye. Mere liye to best hina Khan ka tha #SherKhan wala😎

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Horrible would be an understatement. lmao!

I skipped Aarti's AV and when they went on & on about Shukla, I muted my TV 🤣 and started watching videos on YouTube.

aina123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah way too long and incoherent

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

lolz of arti n sukla lol . arti lol . sukla they want to portray acc. to narration tat he is hero but he is zero n minus forever n just kept no sequence videos becos it's not true it's bb made script n narration n bakwas video mix thinking fooling viewers lol.

total disaster bb ,big joke

smiley37🤣

weirdlynormal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rasim videos edited nicely though only first 2.5 months..their parts cut from each other video.. but still it looked their journey..

Sana average

Arti Shukla it was incoherent and edited , manipulated..

Fingers crossed for Paras one..

Big mistake this season journey videos..

BaylorBee thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was expecting better, maybe I'm the bigger fool for that🤔

No Rasim, No Devo and not a trace of Vishaal. Isse better videos toh Twitter pe daily aate hai!

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Twitterati  are better than BB's Useless editing team👎🏼