A Very Very Important Issue Raised- Watch Ep. 319 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

That's why most good touch bad touch classes should be gender nuetral .

If anyone touches below mentioned parts apart from parents and feels uncomfortable should tell their circle of comfort. One should have  more people apart from parents  say siblings, grandparents or any trusted person who they can believe and can help then

Good is hands ie shake hand , hi fi

Ok or may not like head, face except lips, shoulder, stomach, foot example my daughter is ok with a hi fi from most people and does not like to be touched unless she is really comfortable. I never force her to . She is about 3

Bad other parts like private parts , chest, thigh, buttock

Originally posted by AnjuRish

That's why most good touch bad touch classes should be gender nuetral .

If anyone touches below mentioned parts apart from parents and feels uncomfortable should tell their circle of comfort. One should have  more people apart from parents  say siblings, grandparents or any trusted person who they can believe and can help then

Good is hands ie shake hand , hi fi

Ok or may not like head, face except lips, shoulder, stomach, foot example my daughter is ok with a hi fi from most people and does not like to be touched unless she is really comfortable. I never force her to . She is about 3

Bad other parts like private parts , chest, thigh, buttock

We have to worry about even “trusted people” these days (grandparents/uncles/siblings/fathers). It seems our kids are safe from no one. Mothers alone should be only touching kids below (to clean for eg). 

I agree it should be gender neutral. As sick as it is even boys are abused By women and men. People think it takes away children’s innocence by teaching them about sexual abuse in school but the don’t realise how it could save a child’s life. Rather a child’s innocence get lost by education than by being molested. These are very real threats that children face and some are not even safe in their own homes 

Originally posted by deefy89

Bold- Couldn’t agree more. 

>>>👍🏼

I can only imagine what you must have felt that. Especially after then seeing the own kids father do nothing (he should have punched the dirty woman in her face). 

I was thinking the same he should have 😒but he didn't 😡 

Tv needs to start taking responsibility for the platform it has and how it can use entertainment like tv serials to educate people and teach them their rights. The problem is that people are too happy with seeing one love story or mother in law story after the next one.

>>>👏 well said 👍🏼 I to think the same can you believe it"! Lot of People started genuinely started researching over topic and make group to spread awareness about issues as such my UNI is one of them 😃 just cause they happen to watch Movies of Akshay 😆 his movie cond out very sensible one for me he is truly 👏 the story line are always worth taking intrest in hopeful ITV does the same 😊

If only we can have more serials like PB teaching people and getting rid of some of the stigmas. 

Well PB  they just touch the sore senstive topic like this but end up committing blunder  truly just to see this topic ways I check episode and what a waste uff I should really gotten over the series cause they never learn 😡

Anyway enjoy guys 😊 take care🤗

We have to worry about even “trusted people” these days (grandparents/uncles/siblings/fathers). It seems our kids are safe from no one. Mothers alone should be only touching kids below (to clean for eg). 

I agree it should be gender neutral. As sick as it is even boys are abused By women and men. People think it takes away children’s innocence by teaching them about sexual abuse in school but the don’t realise how it could save a child’s life. Rather a child’s innocence get lost by education than by being molested. These are very real threats that children face and some are not even safe in their own homes 

Spot on 👏very well said 👍🏼

"I guess this is what PB wanted to show , how close people even relatives can turn out disgusting way. 😡You never know the people you respect as elder could having evil ideas for you"! Or your kid

alas those pathetic soul just know how to anger us beyond limit the way they're going with story line I just can't take their bullshit anymore 😡 

Originally posted by Rashmisingh9151

Spot on 👏very well said 👍🏼

"I guess this is what PB wanted to show , how close people even relatives can turn out disgusting way. 😡You never know the people you respect as elder could having evil ideas for you"! Or your kid

alas those pathetic soul just know how to anger us beyond limit the way they're going with story line I just can't take their bullshit anymore 😡 

I read a statistic once that most rape/abuse is done by people known to the victim (usually family/family friends/or a pillar of society like religious leader or teacher). It really shocked me as I was always taught to be afraid of strangers and I know a lot of kids are taught to be scared of strangers but children actually have to be taught to be scared of EVERYONE. This probably hasn’t reached India yet but in the west you even read on the odd occasion of women/mothers sexually abusing kids (boys or girls)

I read a statistic once that most rape/abuse is done by people known to the victim (usually family/family friends/or a pillar of society like religious leader or teacher). It really shocked me as I was always taught to be afraid of strangers and I know a lot of kids are taught to be scared of strangers but children actually have to be taught to be scared of EVERYONE. This probably hasn’t reached India yet but in the west you even read on the odd occasion of women/mothers sexually abusing kids (boys or girls)

"Half knowledge is dangerous, No knowledge is doom"! 

@underline is so right Here like you mention about statics it's true smiley13 

In school it was teach to us by teacher  in home by parents"! => "Stranger mean danger"! 

"But now danger has changed its face"! it's not only strike us in the form of stranger but known people to"! 

"Powerful public figure to, trustworthy figure in family to. 

"It's like air has become poisonous we breath we die we do not breath we die"! World without trust respect love is like dead world"! 

The awareness is important, and we needs to work as much as we can"! 

"Half of time we don't even know, thing which is happening is wrong but we know it's hurtful. "When we voice out and ask to never speak of it again 

"It settled deep inside that we are the one who did wrong"! Or else why we will asked to stay quiet when are the one wronged"? 

"But no one see people are so busy to even look at change of mood of their own kids, or sincerely get time to even talk with them"! Or educate them on their behalf about things as such"! 

"And worse when it's happen they are like it can drag our name in mud"! Or it's wrong going to create trouble unnecessary if we let it out"!

If it's stopped only if it's changed"! 😊

Originally posted by Rashmisingh9151

"Half knowledge is dangerous, No knowledge is doom"! 

@underline is so right Here like you mention about statics it's true smiley13 

In school it was teach to us by teacher  in home by parents"! => "Stranger mean danger"! 

"But now danger has changed its face"! it's not only strike us in the form of stranger but known people to"! 

"Powerful public figure to, trustworthy figure in family to. 

"It's like air has become poisonous we breath we die we do not breath we die"! World without trust respect love is like dead world"! 

The awareness is important, and we needs to work as much as we can"! 

"Half of time we don't even know, thing which is happening is wrong but we know it's hurtful. "When we voice out and ask to never speak of it again 

"It settled deep inside that we are the one who did wrong"! Or else why we will asked to stay quiet when are the one wronged"? 

"But no one see people are so busy to even look at change of mood of their own kids, or sincerely get time to even talk with them"! Or educate them on their behalf about things as such"! 

"And worse when it's happen they are like it can drag our name in mud"! Or it's wrong going to create trouble unnecessary if we let it out"!

If it's stopped only if it's changed"! 😊

This is why a few years ago the UN Has released a set of guidelines about countries changing the school curriculum and starting to teach from 5 year olds about being touched awkwardly (abuse/molestation) and to to speak up and tell ppl about it. As kids go to higher standard they are taught in more detail including to recognise online sexual grooming and eventually rape and sexual assault. Many parents are angry saying its taking away their children’s innocence but they don’t understand the good that it can do. Also the only reason why schools have to teach children all of this is because parents are not having the conversation at home because it’s too awkward. 

I also think as part of a child’s schooling career (maybe in P.E) self defence should be taught, especially to girls

This is why a few years ago the UN Has released a set of guidelines about countries changing the school curriculum and starting to teach from 5 year olds about being touched awkwardly (abuse/molestation) and to to speak up and tell ppl about it. As kids go to higher standard they are taught in more detail including to recognise online sexual grooming and eventually rape and sexual assault. Many parents are angry saying its taking away their children’s innocence but they don’t understand the good that it can do. Also the only reason why schools have to teach children all of this is because parents are not having the conversation at home because it’s too awkward. 

I also think as part of a child’s schooling career (maybe in P.E) self defence should be taught, especially to girls

"Here to years back it was done"! But don't know what happen to these guidelines"! At least govt school it was started"! Infact my brother's told me the PT classes were started to promote and encourage students in fitness area"! And to learn defense skill 😎But over the time it's just went on for games period where students did nothing much and in my school time on PT  day we have to stand for long"! In line with rest of students Hear teachers lecture those boring days🥱 gosh moat of them would fall on ground cause of heat and standing for long in robotics manner 🤔

Truly say School teach nothing UNI are best in this 😊 not only we get enough time to interact with Student coming from rest of nations and state 😊but we get to learn more about ourselves"! However kids are easy target for predator now 😭 hence it's should start in school more with intrest in such case even Entertainment world can play strong role"! Media to 😊 I am sure it eill be done soon cause now my neighbour kids go and come back tell lot of things about Defense class of their at how they're reached in school now so I guess Govt are taking good intrest in here 😊