Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Some schools have started this good touch bad touch classes. Kids need to know what parts of the body only parents can touch.

My baby for example has this dislike for being hugged by anyone apart from family so I told her teachers that.

I was very scared when it happened with me first when I was 15 I was flashed my parents were not able to help me. Luckily I told Bhai who helped me deal with it and I had some self defense classes which have helped me a couple of times.

Please educate your children as young as 7 also . This is need of the hour

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have only just caught up on Thursday and Fridays episode and all I can say is wow wow wow. I am so glad that Patiala babes has once again gone back to raising awareness on real life issues and doing their bit towards educating people, and taking away some of the stigma associated with certain topics. For too long have women and people been forced to be quiet and ashamed about stuff don’t TO THEM against their will.  Ashnoor and the lil girl who plays Arya (not sure her name sorry) was absolutely brilliant in these scenes. Let this be a positive lesson to the women out there watching, never to Fully trust any man (not even a husband/family member/ son or person in school) to not take advantage of girls. There are some sick people out there and they often get away with being sick because they are relatives. No longer will matters like this be swept under the rug. I’m in awe that that they’ve taken on such important matters in a country where the majority mainly want to see love/marriage and family drama. I personally like tv representing real life (even the bad) as it does so much to help people cope. Keep at it writers 👏

Alasmine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Absolutely, I'm glad PB is back to what it does best: raise awareness about societal issues. Genuinely, Saisha Bajaj (the girls who plays Arya) has been rocking the episodes. Her expressions were what made me watch the last episode and oh my, what brilliance and maturity for such a little girl. I hope more girls and younger children are aware of such problems and educated about good and bad touch right from the age of 6/7.

Del00 thumbnail

Something is bothering me about neha’s mother which I hope someone can clarify. With the way she was speaking, it was almost as if neha was the one who was in the wrong. She was going on about “I have to sacrifice my daughter for other kids”- what did she mean here? Where’s the sacrifice in complaining to the principal that someone at the school is being in appropriate with the children? Nehas mother actually disgusted me how she said he’s only touched neha here and there. I find it so hard to believe that a mother could be so detached from reality where she could think it’s not that big of a deal that an older man is touching a 5 year old girl. I wish that this story continues for a few weeks. It will certainly lead to conversations going on in the home as people watch this 

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefy89

Something is bothering me about neha’s mother which I hope someone can clarify. With the way she was speaking, it was almost as if neha was the one who was in the wrong. She was going on about “I have to sacrifice my daughter for other kids”- what did she mean here? Where’s the sacrifice in complaining to the principal that someone at the school is being in appropriate with the children? Nehas mother actually disgusted me how she said he’s only touched neha here and there. I find it so hard to believe that a mother could be so detached from reality where she could think it’s not that big of a deal that an older man is touching a 5 year old girl. I wish that this story continues for a few weeks. It will certainly lead to conversations going on in the home as people watch this 

This is sadly a mentality in a lot of conservative families where no matter what happens it is always the girl who is to be blamed, I was repulsed with her line that he has only touched her here and there.

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

"It's indeed sensitive issue however I didn't watch the episode"! So I don't know how it's shown in there"! 

"But what I find it hard to take is women to try to pry hand on kids to"! That to in open I still remember I had exam in UNI"! and traveling in Tempo"! 

"A men with his daughter stepped in"! Usually if women are behind, driver ask Men's to step at front same happen with him"! However he decided to let his baby girl stay behind with us"! 

"The girl finding us sitting stood holding the grill of Tempo window"! But soon a women sitting near window started touching her by side in appropriately"! 

I was busy in my mobile"! At first I didn't caught but twice it's comes to my noticed"! "It was disgusting"! It's still took me minutes to realise it's really happening  and it's not unintentional but intentional"! I was shock but then a second later"! I yelled "stop"! Then immidately, pull the girl to me and keeping my bag behind made her settled besides me"! I am not sure the rest of women sitting inside watch or not"! But the audacity of lady glaring at me"! Still stay afresh"! 

"At end when their stop come"! the father take her back and getting in his arm"! the girl yell"! 

"Bad touch"! He ask "who'?

"She point at lady , he glared at lady"! alas the men didn't said anything to lady and went away with his daughter"! 

"It's still make me wonder what's more worse"? 

"The lady touching the girl inappropriately"? 

"The silence of women sitting inside the tempo"? including mine"? Cause I didn't do anything more cause I didn't knew what I could do"! 

"Or no reaction by men for his daughter"?

Del00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya204

This is sadly a mentality in a lot of conservative families where no matter what happens it is always the girl who is to be blamed, I was repulsed with her line that he has only touched her here and there.

Wow how can a 5 year old possibly be blamed for an adult touching her? I knew that conservative people like to sweep things under the rug and pretend they don’t exist but I had no idea it was this bed. Conservative or not a mother’s job is to protect their children. Molestation causes lifelong mental trauma. 

I knew minis mother babita was also conservative but I don’t think she would have acted like nehas mother had a man molested mini 

Del00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151

"It's indeed sensitive issue however I didn't watch the episode"! So I don't know how it's shown in there"! 

"But what I find it hard to take is women to try to pry hand on kids to"! That to in open I still remember I had exam in UNI"! and traveling in Tempo"! 

"A men with his daughter stepped in"! Usually if women are behind, driver ask Men's to step at front same happen with him"! However he decided to let his baby girl stay behind with us"! 

"The girl finding us sitting stood holding the grill of Tempo window"! But soon a women sitting near window started touching her by side in appropriately"! 

I was busy in my mobile"! At first I didn't caught but twice it's comes to my noticed"! "It was disgusting"! It's still took me minutes to realise it's really happening  and it's not unintentional but intentional"! I was shock but then a second later"! I yelled "stop"! Then immidately, pull the girl to me and keeping my bag behind made her settled besides me"! I am not sure the rest of women sitting inside watch or not"! But the audacity of lady glaring at me"! Still stay afresh"! 

"At end when their stop come"! the father take her back and getting in his arm"! the girl yell"! 

"Bad touch"! He ask "who'?

"She point at lady , he glared at lady"! alas the men didn't said anything to lady and went away with his daughter"! 

"It's still make me wonder what's more worse"? 

"The lady touching the girl inappropriately"? 

"The silence of women sitting inside the tempo"? including mine"? Cause I didn't do anything more cause I didn't knew what I could do"! 

"Or no reaction by men for his daughter"?

This is a shocking story, and it’s a woman who touched the child 🤢😳😡

It must be so difficult being a woman or a mother with young girls in India, knowing how unprotected they are. I hope the more they show stuff like this on tv (as they should) the more women at home see that they’ve got to start raising better sons. Better sons turn into better husbands and then better fathers. It’s 2020 and this patriarchal mentality still exists and it’s so sad that women themselves are contributing to it but bringing up sons to believe they’re better than women and that They’re never in the wrong. 

I bet you were also disturbed seeing what you did in broad daylight. Imagine the audacity to touch a child inappropriately where other adults can see knowing most ppl will just look the other way. 

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefy89

This is a shocking story, and it’s a woman who touched the child 🤢😳😡

It must be so difficult being a woman or a mother with young girls in India, knowing how unprotected they are. I hope the more they show stuff like this on tv (as they should) the more women at home see that they’ve got to start raising better sons. Better sons turn into better husbands and then better fathers. It’s 2020 and this patriarchal mentality still exists and it’s so sad that women themselves are contributing to it but bringing up sons to believe they’re better than women and that They’re never in the wrong. 

I bet you were also disturbed seeing what you did in broad daylight. Imagine the audacity to touch a child inappropriately where other adults can see knowing most ppl will just look the other way. 

"I was truly stunned that I failed to sleep that day"!

It was keep bugging me inside but I didn't knew how to talk with other about it.

"Like we often heard men did this boy did this but watching women doing this with little girl hit me hard and the mute Spector unnerved me , the first feeling I had was protect the child, which I did but it wasn't enough , not every time someone else come to protect . 

"However if we cannot provide secure environment to kids than we are most uncivilised people"!

"If you educate a men you educate men"! if you educate women then you educate generation"! 

"But here education to seems meaningless when we cannot took stand for right against wrong"! 

Del00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151

"I was truly stunned that I failed to sleep that day"!

It was keep bugging me inside but I didn't knew how to talk with other about it.

"Like we often heard men did this boy did this but watching women doing this with little girl hit me hard and the mute Spector unnerved me , the first feeling I had was protect the child, which I did but it wasn't enough , not every time someone else come to protect . 

"However if we cannot provide secure environment to kids than we are most uncivilised people"!

"If you educate a men you educate men"! if you educate women then you educate generation"! 

"But here education to seems meaningless when we cannot took stand for right against wrong"! 

Bold- Couldn’t agree more. 

I can only imagine what you must have felt that. Especially after then seeing the own kids father do nothing (he should have punched the dirty woman in her face). 

Tv needs to start taking responsibility for the platform it has and how it can use entertainment like tv serials to educate people and teach them their rights. The problem is that people are too happy with seeing one love story or mother in law story after the next one. If only we can have more serials like PB teaching people and getting rid of some of the stigmas.