Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 14 Feb 2020 - Page 7

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: SheThought

Well yesterday's title was "Fun at Abir's Haldi" turned out to be a 20 second Haldi ceremony.

So, may be today, we get Abir Mishti's romance with "Kuhu slaps Mishti" title!

Reverse psychology by makers 🤔 

Mila kya?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

@bold: Exactly. 

I don't get why everyone here is saying it was Mishti ki fault only and Kuhu's reaction is justified.....Umm no. Yes, Mishti was wrong to go overboard in being nosy but to SLAP her over this? Kuhu has said and done ACTUAL nasty things, heck even tried to kill Mishti....but Mishti never flew into such a rage to retaliate like this. 

As usual, Kuhu ko 100 khoon maaf.....uska "dard", uski "frustration" is enough to justify any abuse....previously it was verbal, not it's physical also....bravo. 

Aur bano tyaag ki devi, Mishti....yehi milega. Enjoy. 

And Abir bhi furniture banke bechara banaa baitha hai side pe as his love of the life is being SLAPPED by someone.....kudos bhai. 

I totally get Kuhu's already annoyed with Kunal and the tensed about the divorce. She's scared. 

Mishti being nosy just adds fuel to her anger. So I certainly condemn Mishti's detective giri.🤔

Kuhu can be angry at her for constantly interfering but how dare she blame the divorce on her!😲

Mishti did not tell the family like Kuhu requested on navratri day. Mishti kept quiet.

Kuhu is being a coward by not telling the family upfront.

Biggest puzzle piece missing is KUNAL! Come on grow up be man and confess up. Tell all truth from the start that he was manipulated into the marriage. Mishti and Abir were the reason kuku got married, but divorce is ALL kunal's idea and doing.

bold: I'm not jumping to conclusion here. The last scene was the slap and ITV drama is always dragged for extra few seconds for dramatic effect of shocked expressions especially at the end of episode.

I still have small hope that Abir will defend mishti and confront kuhu for the slap. Abir has always defended and stood up for mishti even when mishti herself or anyone believed. 

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: The_incredible

I understand Naina..if Abir is going to support his bro,then consider a big goodbye from me..I won't even look back to mishbir..and that's a final decision..🤗🤗

For me if either of them (Abir or Mishti) supports the idea of not marrying because of Kuku then I’ll stop watching the show as well 😡

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mimzy

Diyaaaaa🤔

If Abir is going to babysit his bros......then mujhe koi shaadi nahi chahiyee........aargh.......

Yaar will Abir stand up for mishti??😒.......Maybe this question is bugging me.....I can't feel any excitement becoz of this.......

Mini yaar 🤗

see abir is not gonna let kuhu just go on blame mish for something she was unaware of... there will be something more here dear... just relax why get tensed so soon... there is still more to come... 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Kuhu ke Naam koi property nahi ki hai big Ben ne😳

But makers saara episode N saara ka saara bloody track kuhu ke Naam Kiya hai🤢

I loved the episode
I hate kuhu
I wish I could hit Mishti.. Mishti deserves this...

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Miniiiiiiiii 🤗🤗

same feeling yaar... both girls crossed the boundaries today one invading privacy another slapping for no fault... ufff i mean kuhu herself wanted to say about divorce to family after coming from court naa so why is she angry now... 

Abir supporting kuhu why when he was also aware of divorce from start infact even before mish now naa... when kuhu turns everything on mish wont he know its not mish fault but kuhu is doing this purposely... 

kunal just point one incident where elders questioned kunal, even for shwet issue mishbir were questioned not kuku... 

yaar saathiya seq was much better sweet n beautiful, just think we can only get mishbir alone romance if only saathiya or dheere dheere songs are used 😆

Diyaaaaa😆🤗

Mein pagal ho jaungi......when mish started snooping around......I understood things were going to get out of hand .....so I didn't enjoy the episode much. 

She was wrong.....but Kuhu to slap her and put the entire blame on her is twisted.....I mean kuch tho respinsibility utao apni life ka...🤔

I am getting irritated.......And she slapped her infront of Abir......Is he still going to be so accomodating abt that Witch???🤔

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Varshuuuuuu 🤗🤗🤗 happy happy valentines day dear 🤗🤗

Varshu episode was good dear the slap was at end only leave it more drama is on monday only 🤣 just watch the room scene with saathiya seq that was more beautiful 😆 that was the actual valentines day treat 

Diyuuuu 🤗🤗🤗

Happy Valentine’s Day dear 🤗❤️

That’s good Diyu.. I thought it will be too much drama to watch on happy day .. good to know that. Will surely watch the episode..👍🏼😳

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: The_incredible

Abir knows everything..still if he let Kuhu blame Mishti,then I don't think he will go for a run away Shaadi..I 🤗

yaar why getting so worked up even before we know something... atleast have hope on the mandap pic we got... and why will abir stop shaadi just bcoz kuhu blamed mish, its upto kunal n kuhu on whether to continue their marriage or not, he did help them today thats it he can only support them not more than that.. 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Nandu 🤗🤗

happy valentines day dear 🤗

mishbir valentines special was only the saathiya seq in mish room... that was so beautiful 

leave the slap it was at the end only not much drama today... everything is reserved for monday 😆

@bold - everything leading to this only 😆🥳

🤗🤗 thankyou.

Aww that's the only thing I'm staying for yaar❤️ mishbir and rhesha chemistry is the pull that keeps me going🤗

Okay, thanks for heads up👍🏼 

oooh I really hope they just run! 👏👍🏼🤗🥳

Mimzy thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -Viji-

Abir will stand up for Mish! Pata nahi kyun, am sure about this!👍🏼 But, but he will not leave his bro s too, jaise how Mish never leaves her detective giri🙃 

I dnt know Viji🤔

I am not sure abt anything anymore. Abir standing upto his maa and his brother is one thing. But I am not confident abt this. 

Yaar drama ke naam pe kuch bhi......I cant take this emotional abuse anymore

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago