ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 14 Feb 2020 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

i dont know what will happen in monday episode ammu, as kuhu is turning the plate against mish, but i dont think abir or mish will back off from shaadi this time... as abir knew its not mish fault so why will he think of kuhu now.. infact abir too knew from start.. we have also got mandap decor so lets relax.. 

Abir knows everything..still if he let Kuhu blame Mishti,then I don't think he will go for a run away Shaadi..I 🤗

I don't know why, but they both look so different here. BUT SOO GOOD!❤️😳

#alreadymarriedvibes

chemistry level 1000

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

I want to just focus on the fun haldi moments with jugnu, abir (lajjo) and Kunal (rajjo) and cute/hawt mishbir scenes

but why ruin the episode at the end with such unnecessary drama

I'm not looking forward to watching episode😒😔

sorry not feeling the best vibe😕 I was trying to keep positive yesterday, but today's slap fest drama and the blame mishti precap has ruined my mood😔

If mishbir don't run away now...I'm saying bye Run mishbir run!

If abir doesn't defend mishi and stand up for her...I'm saying bye

Mishti doesn't deserve this at all!

She was nosy, yes she was wrong..but come one, blaming teh failed marriage on her!😲 #childishkuhu But what more could I expect from Kuhu, she has never been mature enough to take responsibility for her actions #typical

Eye Roll GIF - Eye Roll GIFs

@bold: Exactly. 

I don't get why everyone here is saying it was Mishti ki fault only and Kuhu's reaction is justified.....Umm no. Yes, Mishti was wrong to go overboard in being nosy but to SLAP her over this? Kuhu has said and done ACTUAL nasty things, heck even tried to kill Mishti....but Mishti never flew into such a rage to retaliate like this. 

As usual, Kuhu ko 100 khoon maaf.....uska "dard", uski "frustration" is enough to justify any abuse....previously it was verbal, not it's physical also....bravo. 

Aur bano tyaag ki devi, Mishti....yehi milega. Enjoy. 

And Abir bhi furniture banke bechara banaa baitha hai side pe as his love of the life is being SLAPPED by someone.....kudos bhai. 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago

Happy valentines day to my lovely virtual family!🥳❤️

Sending you all love, chocolates and flowers to brighten the friday episode 🍫🍦🥀🌹

Yeh kya mishbir friday epi tha yaaar?

Mish gets slapped? By kuhu!?😳😲

#atyachaar

RUN MISHBIR RUN!! get married by yourselves! 🤗 

Nandu 🤗🤗

happy valentines day dear 🤗

mishbir valentines special was only the saathiya seq in mish room... that was so beautiful 

leave the slap it was at the end only not much drama today... everything is reserved for monday 😆

@bold - everything leading to this only 😆🥳

Originally posted by Mimzy

Diyaaaaa🤔

If Abir is going to babysit his bros......then mujhe koi shaadi nahi chahiyee........aargh.......

Yaar will Abir stand up for mishti??😒.......Maybe this question is bugging me.....I can't feel any excitement becoz of this.......

Abir will stand up for Mish! Pata nahi kyun, am sure about this!👍🏼 But, but he will not leave his bro s too, jaise how Mish never leaves her detective giri🙃 

cool 🤗 did you watch episode 😆🤣

more than anything i'm waiting for your rant 🤣

I want to just focus on the fun haldi moments with jugnu, abir (lajjo) and Kunal (rajjo) and cute/hawt mishbir scenes

sorry not feeling the best vibe😕 I was trying to keep positive yesterday, but today's slap fest drama and the blame mishti precap has ruined my mood😔

She was nosy, yes she was wrong..but come one, blaming teh failed marriage on her!😲 #childishkuhu But what more could I expect from Kuhu, she has never been mature enough to take responsibility for her actions #typical

Same feeling Nandu🤔

I can't even feel excitement for any shaadi bcoz of this. More than kuhu blaming mishti I am afraid whether Abir will defend mishti or not. 😒

Nandu you are not in mood when today episode was much better than yesterday 😲 relax relax 🤗🤗

dear dont dont think too much whenever everyone gets such extreme doubts on what will happen things turn out simple in episode... so relax... there is still 2 days for monday episode why take tension.. 

and about abir supporting mishti one or other way he will do so chill, he is also aware of divorce that too even before mish n he wanted to talk about it last night... 

kuhu is taking revenge from mish for bringing everything infront of fam unknowingly... so lets see what happens... 

and we got mandap decor pic so they are proceeding with shaadi... lets see what happens.. kuhu meenu talk according to seg is still pending.. 

The small mercies in today's epi😳 rhea is such a cutie😆❤️

#expression queen

Look at the confused baby🤣😆

hayee this was my favorite scene Abir was taking full advantage of the situation n see how he is hugging mish 🤣 but she looks so small n cute awwee cutie 

Originally posted by naina_raina

Mishti tells Abhir she likes boys who are in touch with their feminine side .. but Abhir is a little much #BrihanalaThrowBacks 

Mein Tho bas tumhare touch mein rehna chahta hoon 😍

Abhir puts on Mishti’s earrings.. back hugs.. Mishti reminds Abhir that it’s bad luck for him to see her that dAy. Abhir obediently closes his eyes. 

Mishti gets a step stool and stands on it, holds Abhir’s face and kisses his forehead. Goes away before Abhir can open his eyes.

kuhu thinks now everything will be alright. talks to kunal about KuKu.

Mishti walks out with the divorce papers and bumps into Jas . The papers fall down and Jas is quick to pounce on the fact that Mishti has something that is Kuhu’s. Kunal and kuhu are there too, and Kunal tries to get kuhu to focus on him. But Abhir too comes out and Jas opens the order to see the divorce papers. #dramaShuru

Abhir begs her to keep quiet.. but she runs in..

kuhu is furious at Mishti #IAgreeWithKuhuHere #MishtiReallyHadNoRight #LearnBoundaries

Mishti tries to justify why she had the papers and Varsha overhears and is shocked. She runs back in tears and kuhu slaps  Mishti. Abhir and kunal stand shocked. #LetsSeeWhatTheyDoNow

precap BP questions Kuhu about hiding this, Abhir supports kuhu, kuhu blames Mishti,  Mishti tries to explain to Jas and Jas wants MishBir to hold off wedding till Kuhu’s life is alright. 

#IFeelBadForDiya #MondayUpdater

p.s. more than the shower romance, I loved the little MishBir scene and forehead kiss after.

Thanks for the updates Naina.

Such an episode for Valentine's day

I understand makers want drama to the core but why the hell Mishbir have to suffer Everytime.  Yeah what Mishti did was unnecessary but what's with Kuhu putting the whole blame on Mishti in the precap😡

I hate eloping and getting married but now I want Mishbir to do that. Seriously pissed off😕