Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 14 Feb 2020 - Page 5

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Happy valentines day to my lovely virtual family!🥳❤️

Sending you all love, chocolates and flowers to brighten the friday episode 🍫🍦🥀🌹

Yeh kya mishbir friday epi tha yaaar?

Mish gets slapped? By kuhu!?😳😲

#atyachaar

RUN MISHBIR RUN!! get married by yourselves! 🤗 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: naina_raina

I agree ..  Mishti cannot be blamed for KuKu issues and definitely hate the slap.. 

I just got bugged with how Mishti was focused on Kuhu’s court papers. And it’s not like kuhu is now just her sister, she is married and is entitled to her privacy. Even if she had a genuine business issue, it’s up to kuhu to divulge.

Actually, I type as I watch, so that “I support Kuhu” was written before the slap 🤷‍♀️ 

Exactly...that scene bugged me too.....I got so irritated....romance bhi irritation se dekha.....becoz of the talwar hanging over our head🤔

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Good morning everyone🤗

Thanks Suta and Naina for the thread and updates🤗

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: naina_raina

they didn’t use Rhea.. that’s my extension 😀

haan just now realized after watching episode naina 🤣

This content was originally posted by: The_incredible

Diya,Kya Abir bhaag ke Shaadi karega jab uski "bro" theek nahi hai..I badly want Abir/Kunal  to take stand for Mishti in the next episode..I dont think it will happen and jas is going to eat Mishti up.😡😡im very tensed abt Monday's episode...Shaadi hoga ya nahi 

i dont know what will happen in monday episode ammu, as kuhu is turning the plate against mish, but i dont think abir or mish will back off from shaadi this time... as abir knew its not mish fault so why will he think of kuhu now.. infact abir too knew from start.. we have also got mandap decor so lets relax.. 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

I want to just focus on the fun haldi moments with jugnu, abir (lajjo) and Kunal (rajjo) and cute/hawt mishbir scenes

but why ruin the episode at the end with such unnecessary drama

I'm not looking forward to watching episode😒😔

sorry not feeling the best vibe😕 I was trying to keep positive yesterday, but today's slap fest drama and the blame mishti precap has ruined my mood😔

If mishbir don't run away now...I'm saying bye Run mishbir run!

If abir doesn't defend mishi and stand up for her...I'm saying bye

Mishti doesn't deserve this at all!

She was nosy, yes she was wrong..but come one, blaming teh failed marriage on her!😲 #childishkuhu But what more could I expect from Kuhu, she has never been mature enough to take responsibility for her actions #typical

Eye Roll GIF - Eye Roll GIFs

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: CanadaMonsoon

Viji Mishti was knowing about Kunal’s truth that he doesn’t love kuhu... long back when Mish slaps Kunal.. 

I think Kuhu meant that one.

Yeah precap was horrible.. we are again same track Mishti blame game and no shadi till kuku settles 😔otherwise how come cv can give us parallel track of SR 😆 MishBir and Kuku 

Oh maybe! I get it, but not logical though🤣

Varsha, paraller SR😧 Mujhe abhi hi chakkar aa rahein hain! But it’s highly possible 😫

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

The small mercies in today's epi😳 rhea is such a cutie😆❤️

#expression queen

Look at the confused baby🤣😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

the saathiya seq was the best more than the bathroom romance seriously naina i loved that small scene so much so mishbirish 

@bold - agreed.. this time its mishti's fault only... finally when kuhu felt everything will be alright here comes the problem.. 

@italics - haha naina 🤣 but i'm excited for monday, i so want mishbir to elop so its ok if no one is ready for mishbir shaadi, we dont need such negativity in mishbir most happiest moment.. 😆 jas is taking revenge for nannu and kuhu for bringing the divroce thing infront of family 😆 i'm the only one laughing so much seeing the drama happening 

Diyaaaaa🤔

If Abir is going to babysit his bros......then mujhe koi shaadi nahi chahiyee........aargh.......

Yaar will Abir stand up for mishti??😒.......Maybe this question is bugging me.....I can't feel any excitement becoz of this.......

This content was originally posted by: Mimzy

Yaar, I am irritated with Mishti......This habit of hers is the only thing I hate abt her.....why is she invading others privacy, kuch tho boundaries rakho. #NO means NO Mishti ....even for u

I am irritated with the slap also.......arrghhhh....and also the stupid precap. Now blame mishti part 2 shuru .....and if Abir is going to support his bro....I am going to patkao my head on a wall😥

Somebody please question Kunal also since he is the one divorcing Kuhu not mishti🤔

Saara romance ka kachara kardiya.......I dnt want to watch any romance anymore,if Abir is going to baby sit his 2 bros.

Miniiiiiiiii 🤗🤗

same feeling yaar... both girls crossed the boundaries today one invading privacy another slapping for no fault... ufff i mean kuhu herself wanted to say about divorce to family after coming from court naa so why is she angry now... 

Abir supporting kuhu why when he was also aware of divorce from start infact even before mish now naa... when kuhu turns everything on mish wont he know its not mish fault but kuhu is doing this purposely... 

kunal just point one incident where elders questioned kunal, even for shwet issue mishbir were questioned not kuku... 

yaar saathiya seq was much better sweet n beautiful, just think we can only get mishbir alone romance if only saathiya or dheere dheere songs are used 😆