ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 14 Feb 2020 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Pali more than the romantic bathroom scene, the saathiya seq in mish room looked so endearing and better 😆

ditto.. I just wrote the same too in my comments.. 😀

Originally posted by SheThought

How does it always boil down to Mishti?!

How about Kunal - does he not play any role in this divorce drama?

Kuhu and Kunal are above law or morals? Can it ever be their fault?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8hzV_vBCGT/

hayeee am i the only one happy about precap... this surely means mishbir bhaag ki shaadi is highly possible... we dont need such sada hua face in mshbir happy moment 🤣 and also there are lot of scenes in between yaar n also the mandap decor is there we got pics of it, n kaveri too changed her clothes what will happen yaar.. 

Originally posted by naina_raina

Mishti tells Abhir she likes boys who are in touch with their feminine side .. but Abhir is a little much #BrihanalaThrowBacks 

Mein Tho has tumhare touch mein rehna chahta hoon 😍

Abhir puts on Mishti’s earrings.. back hugs.. Mishti reminds Abhir that it’s bad luck for him to see her that dAy. Abhir obediently closes his eyes. 

Mishti gets a step stool and stands on it, holds Abhir’s face and kisses his forehead. Goes away before Abhir can open his eyes.

kuhu thinks now everything will be alright. talks to kunal about KuKu.

Mishti walks out with the divorce papers and bumps into Jas . The papers fall down and Jas is quick to pounce on the fact that Mishti has something that is Kuhu’s. Kunal and kuhu are there too, and Kunal tries to get kuhu to focus on him. But Abhir too comes out and Jas opens the order to see the divorce papers. #dramaShuru

Abhir begs her to keep quiet.. but she runs in..

kuhu is furious at Mishti #IAgreeWithKuhuHere #MishtiReallyHadNoRight #LearnBoundaries

Mishti tries to justify why she had the papers and Varsha overhears and is shocked. She runs back in tears and kuhu slaps  Mishti. Abhir and kunal stand shocked. #LetsSeeWhatTheyDoNow

precap BP questions Kuhu about hiding this, Abhir supports kuhu, kuhu blames Mishti,  Mishti tries to explain to Jas and Jas wants MishBir to hold off wedding till Kuhu’s life is alright. 

#IFeelBadForDiya #MondayUpdater

p.s. more than the shower romance, I loved the little MishBir scene and forehead kiss after.

Naina u r ryt yaar..Mishti shouldn't have poked nose into kuhu's matter,.makers r making Mishti do it deliberately so that they can get a reason for Mishti blame game,but Mishti ka Kya galti hai..that the whole marriage drama of kuku was to separate mishbir..Mishti be Kya kiya??

. Kuhu had no right to slap Mishti

Originally posted by CanadaMonsoon

Good morning everyone 🤗Happy Valentine’s Day 🤗❤️

Thanks Suta for the thread and thanks Naina for live updates..

Just watched the precap and little bit scene before precap started .. that slap 😔 don’t want to watch episode anymore.: phirse kuhu blaming Mishti .. and Jas putting ghee in fire 😔😡

Valentine day pe yeh kya tha 😔

Varshuuuuuu 🤗🤗🤗 happy happy valentines day dear 🤗🤗

Varshu episode was good dear the slap was at end only leave it more drama is on monday only 🤣 just watch the room scene with saathiya seq that was more beautiful 😆 that was the actual valentines day treat 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

hayeee am i the only one happy about precap... this surely means mishbir bhaag ki shaadi is highly possible... we dont need such sada hua face in mshbir happy moment 🤣 and also there are lot of scenes in between yaar n also the mandap decor is there we got pics of it, n kaveri too changed her clothes what will happen yaar.. 

Diya,Kya Abir bhaag ke Shaadi karega jab uski "bro" theek nahi hai..I badly want Abir/Kunal  to take stand for Mishti in the next episode..I dont think it will happen and jas is going to eat Mishti up.😡😡im very tensed abt Monday's episode...Shaadi hoga ya nahi 

Originally posted by SheThought

How does it always boil down to Mishti?!

How about Kunal - does he not play any role in this divorce drama?

Kuhu and Kunal are above law or morals? Can it ever be their fault?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8hzV_vBCGT/

Of course it always boils down to Mishti only. Why are you surprised? 😛.....this is all going in oh so predictable a way. Lol I can only laugh now at Kuhu’s predictable shrewish tantrums blaming Mishti. Shamelessness thy name is Kuhu 👏.....lol how conveniently she is pretending Mishti knew all along when she is the one who told Mishti not to tell anyone about the divorce. 

And LOL@ Jas telling Mishti not to marry Abir. Haan mat karo shaadi, Mishti.  Baith ke Meenu and Kuhu ki pooja karo....waise bhi that is what really makes Mishbir happy 😛

Originally posted by The_incredible

Naina u r ryt yaar..Mishti shouldn't have poked nose into kuhu's matter,.makers r making Mishti do it deliberately so that they can get a reason for Mishti blame game,but Mishti ka Kya galti hai..that the whole marriage drama of kuku was to separate mishbir..Mishti be Kya kiya??

. Kuhu had no right to slap Mishti

I agree ..  Mishti cannot be blamed for KuKu issues and definitely hate the slap.. 

I just got bugged with how Mishti was focused on Kuhu’s court papers. And it’s not like kuhu is now just her sister, she is married and is entitled to her privacy. Even if she had a genuine business issue, it’s up to kuhu to divulge.

Actually, I type as I watch, so that “I support Kuhu” was written before the slap 🤷‍♀️ 

Yaar, I am irritated with Mishti......This habit of hers is the only thing I hate abt her.....why is she invading others privacy, kuch tho boundaries rakho. #NO means NO Mishti ....even for u

I am irritated with the slap also.......arrghhhh....and also the stupid precap. Now blame mishti part 2 shuru .....and if Abir is going to support his bro....I am going to patkao my head on a wall😥

Somebody please question Kunal also since he is the one divorcing Kuhu not mishti🤔

Saara romance ka kachara kardiya.......I dnt want to watch any romance anymore,if Abir is going to baby sit his 2 bros.

Mishti tells Abhir she likes boys who are in touch with their feminine side .. but Abhir is a little much #BrihanalaThrowBacks 

Mein Tho bas tumhare touch mein rehna chahta hoon 😍

Abhir puts on Mishti’s earrings.. back hugs.. Mishti reminds Abhir that it’s bad luck for him to see her that dAy. Abhir obediently closes his eyes. 

Mishti gets a step stool and stands on it, holds Abhir’s face and kisses his forehead. Goes away before Abhir can open his eyes.

kuhu thinks now everything will be alright. talks to kunal about KuKu.

Mishti walks out with the divorce papers and bumps into Jas . The papers fall down and Jas is quick to pounce on the fact that Mishti has something that is Kuhu’s. Kunal and kuhu are there too, and Kunal tries to get kuhu to focus on him. But Abhir too comes out and Jas opens the order to see the divorce papers. #dramaShuru

Abhir begs her to keep quiet.. but she runs in..

kuhu is furious at Mishti #IAgreeWithKuhuHere #MishtiReallyHadNoRight #LearnBoundaries

Mishti tries to justify why she had the papers and Varsha overhears and is shocked. She runs back in tears and kuhu slaps  Mishti. Abhir and kunal stand shocked. #LetsSeeWhatTheyDoNow

precap BP questions Kuhu about hiding this, Abhir supports kuhu, kuhu blames Mishti,  Mishti tries to explain to Jas and Jas wants MishBir to hold off wedding till Kuhu’s life is alright. 

#IFeelBadForDiya #MondayUpdater

p.s. more than the shower romance, I loved the little MishBir scene and forehead kiss after.

the saathiya seq was the best more than the bathroom romance seriously naina i loved that small scene so much so mishbirish 

@bold - agreed.. this time its mishti's fault only... finally when kuhu felt everything will be alright here comes the problem.. 

@italics - haha naina 🤣 but i'm excited for monday, i so want mishbir to elop so its ok if no one is ready for mishbir shaadi, we dont need such negativity in mishbir most happiest moment.. 😆 jas is taking revenge for nannu and kuhu for bringing the divroce thing infront of family 😆 i'm the only one laughing so much seeing the drama happening 

I agree ..  Mishti cannot be blamed for KuKu issues and definitely hate the slap.. 

I just got bugged with how Mishti was focused on Kuhu’s court papers. And it’s not like kuhu is now just her sister, she is married and is entitled to her privacy. Even if she had a genuine business issue, it’s up to kuhu to divulge.

Actually, I type as I watch, so that “I support Kuhu” was written before the slap 🤷‍♀️ 

I understand Naina..if Abir is going to support his bro,then consider a big goodbye from me..I won't even look back to mishbir..and that's a final decision..🤗🤗