Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't even know what to say. 

Mishbir will now sacrifice their special day?! This is too much. Sibling love going way too much here....😡

Can the maker of the show clarify who are the leads please?!🤔

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

I don't even know what to say. 

Mishbir will now sacrifice their special day?! This is too much. Sibling love going way too much here....😡

Can the maker of the show clarify who are the leads please?!🤔

Everyone is a lead in this story now😆. Lage haath BP and BM ki, Shaurya-Varsha ki shaadi bhi karva do isi mandap mein I say.....saamuhik vivah karna hi hai toh why leave anyone out? 🤣

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Meenakshi should marry and go set up her household somewhere very far away from Mishbir. That should sort out 80% of Mishbir problems.😛

Seriously,  so not looking forward to the shaadi now. Really hope it is all misleading to keep us blind to the real story.

Nazriah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am really 💔. Not fair. They got us hooked with mishbir love story. They should have given us a good happy mishbir wedding day. Thats the least they could do for the fans. I am simply 😪

The writers must be aware of the sentiments of the fans by now. They just chose to ignore it. 

I know we cannot expect either kunal or kuhu to be graceful enough to let abir and mishti have their special day. It is too much to ask of their characters.

I know this is not going to happen. But still hoping - one last hope. 

Abir and kunal get to Mah house for the weddings.. some kind of drama will happen. That will really make mishbir to bhaag ke shaadi. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

Edited by Nazriah - 4 years ago