Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Kuhu Slaps Mishti #YehiBaakiTha #WhatWeGetForValentinesDay

At RV house, Nidhi and Ketu talking about going to Mah house and surprising Jas. Parul tries to tell her to let Jas be, but Nidhi takes offense at Parul interfering, calls her BBPart2

Parul tells Ketu to take the shaadi Samagri to Mah house, with Jugnu’s help. “mein gadhey ki tarah dikhtha zaroor hoon” #OhMeraTeddyBear 

Ketu says they can’t do so much on their own, but Kuhu has sent help, Enters Lady Versions of Abhir and Kunal.. Gulabi and Narangi 🤣🤣 the idea is to make kuhu laugh.l 

Abhir advising “Kaveri” on how to behave ladylike #NotATypo #NankoBaniMunni #KyamMakeupHein

p.s Shah even manages to run like a dancing girl

haan what a valentines surprise 👏👏👏

nidhi is actually becoming bb part 2 😆 

seriously the used kaveri n rhea name 🤣 but both boys rocked as ladies 🤣

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Varsha comes to Parul and asks if they can invite Meenakshi. Not for Abhir, but for kunal, since she is Kunal’s mom too #StillKeepingSecrets #why

#IDontGetWhyKunalWouldNeedHisMomHere

Nidhi is shocked about the kunal mom secret and spills drink on herself,

Parul goes to kuhu and tells her to take care of herself too. kuhu is grateful and hugs her. Jas sees her and is offended that kuhu is hugging a naukar. #NegativityInEveryyCase

Parul tells  “AbhirNali” to get a drink for kuhu. Abhir tells Kunal to take the opportunity. #MaukePeChauka 

Kunal massages Kuhu’s shoulders ... bekudi background.

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Viji-

I thought atleast the title will be “ Abir and Mish romance” ! But nahi, title yahi milna tha, Valentines day ke din🤣

Well yesterday's title was "Fun at Abir's Haldi" turned out to be a 20 second Haldi ceremony.

So, may be today, we get Abir Mishti's romance with "Kuhu slaps Mishti" title!

Reverse psychology by makers 🤔 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Mishti checking Kuhu’s papers thinking she is hiding some major business problem due to the wedding.. #AaGayiDetectiveGiriPe #FocusOnYourself #IHateThis #WhyMishtiwhy #HelpThoseWhoAskForIt

Mishti finds the court papers, but before she can open it, BM interrupts. Mishti makes up a story and escapes.. 

The RVs reach Mah house, “ Kaveri” and “Rhea” in tow, Abhir once again guiding his Nanko on womanly wiles. 

RV boys dancing on pallu latke.. #KindOfRandom with Jugnu covering the male parts of the song.. #KyaKismatHeinJugnu #TwoTimingWithRVBoys 

kunal trying to get Kuhu involved.. 

Jugnu bear looks adorable dancing .. 
 P.s. Shah is great in his girly get up.. but Ritwik is fab dancing as a woman.. 

Mishti why yaar i seriously i got irritated for first time for what mishti did  when someone doesnt want to take your help why interfere.. 

the best dance seq ever.... hayeee and your hashtag 🤣🤣 

i totally agree ritvik dances so well.. shah always rocks girls getup 😉😆

PS: rhea didnt have mehndi while in room searching court papers or haldi time but gets it back in romance seq 🤣

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I feel iss baar mishbir Shaadi ke chances low hai yaar..are we going for another round of separation??we fans can handle a separation,how will mishbir handle it..😭😭ab Mishti ke lyf mein decisions jas lega Kya🤗🤗

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

I hate the makers. They just don't understand its not enjoyable to watch tow couples romancing parallel.

Bas isi ka darr tha!

I am so put off by makers obsession to show two couples romance in parallel!

It's like Ek ke saath, ek Muft Muft Muft!

So.Hate.This.Freebie

UGH!

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mishti still on detective mode, but Ketu interrupts this time. Abhir comes there too, bumps into Jugnu Abhir uses the opportunity for a side hug, 😂 and shows his face to Mishti. Mishti is still on her detectivegiri. #🙄 

kuhu and “Kaveri” talk, but before they can, they are interrupted. 

Mishti’s haldi begins and Abhir advises Kunal to think of it as his holi. #KyaAdviseHein #ThodaBhaangBhiDeta #TabAataNankoMoodMein

Abhir brings the haldi and puts it on Mishti under the covers. Ishqzaade song.. 

Kunal also takes inspiration and puts haldi on kuhu. Kuhu follows Kaveri outside. KuKu romance in the The courtyard .. kunal puts a kamarband on kuhu.. #AilaCostumeChange #Magic 

Mishti in her bathroom.. Abhir comes there, out of costume.. MishBir romance interspersed with KuKu romance .. 

#StillNoIT #ButVeryClose #KuKuMakesProgressToo 

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SheThought

Well yesterday's title was "Fun at Abir's Haldi" turned out to be a 20 second Haldi ceremony.

So, may be today, we get Abir Mishti's romance with "Kuhu slaps Mishti" title!

Reverse psychology by makers 🤔 

Pali, i love the way you are optimistic! Lets see what they give us! 🧐

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Viji-

Pali, i love the way you are optimistic! Lets see what they give us! 🧐

Was just being sarcastic bahen!

No optimism left in me.

An no hope after precap.

It's all downhill!

SheThought thumbnail

How does it always boil down to Mishti?!

How about Kunal - does he not play any role in this divorce drama?

Kuhu and Kunal are above law or morals? Can it ever be their fault?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8hzV_vBCGT/