Barrister Babu

"rishta tod sakti hu....

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Rishta tod sakti hu par maa ko nahi chod sakti - sums up little bondita i like how all her dialogue s are so on point without sounding preachy bondita behaves like an 8 year old should a little innocent girl with lots of curiosity for the world and love fir her mother. I like this aspect of her character how the very base of all her questions stems from her undying love for her mother 

Anirudh was good today. Pravish is doing a decent job though he can i improve 

So far the story is going good 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

true liking how the story is moving not fast not slow with equal pace n more imp both leads having a tough time like there way..

Bandita didn't back out neither bow down infront of her mami...

there Anirudh good that he has openly said he has the right to chose his life as per his way..both his father n uncle has right true but Anirudh has more....

Anirudh got shock n reality how cast making them going more backward....his first revolt, loved the outburst...

not liking mini its more like something missing or she has never seen what is hardship so...n has high expectation from Anirudh but what is wrong how she want to change him ....

Hope cvs will not turn her typical vamp way...

Bandita get a slap but didn't back down 

precap again give a hint how two different people from different worlds have a connection through their thinking process ....

can't wait for upcoming epi ....

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Yes, I'm loving Bondita too. Her facial expressions are excellent. And, most of all she behaves like a typical 8 year old. From yesterday's episode I felt Anirudhh's father must be opposite of his uncle but he too is the same. And, less said about his brother the better. The way he kept on hitting the poor man mercilessly was nothing worse than an animal. And, now my fear has increased since don't know how they will treat Bondita.