I just reached home and saw the precap

WTF was it..  He is ðŸ¤¬

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Precap is so disturbing ðŸ¤¢

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Rudy being okay with constant encounters of MJ and Maaya is not okay.

has this family heard of something called as privacy?

who enters in a newly wed couple's room?

that too just to give DIL-FIL affection. 

Anuannie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Spine Chilling😔Maya needs to show fighting spirit in absence of Rudy ..hope she does so soon :/

Sutapasima thumbnail

What a spine chilling Precap !! 

Why Does a maya allow herself to be alone in Roy mansion ?. She can get busy wit work !! Avoid MJ !! But then that’s the story !!its all about Maya n MJ not Mayra !! 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Thanks for the WU Suta.🤗 

MJ and Antara deserve death sentence! How conveniently they are changing the facial expressions to make Rudra believe in their affection for Maya?? 

Why Maya the Maa Kaali is so docile to accept such nonsense from these cruel cunning family members?! She is here to show her other side to them, not to fear and show scared cat expressions! 

Firm action is due from Maya, killing innocents is different, but now she has to take a direct combat with MJ , must be alert and active. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Why are angry women so threatening to others? If we are guilty, depressed, or self-doubting, we stay in place!! We do not take action against any atrocity committed by a man! That will raise his rage and made him a predator! And change means anxiety, we are visualizing that same from Maya now!  She is showing her timid side to that predator which encourages him to be more aggressive towards her! This is high time to expose this cruel man to his son Rudra I feel.

A defeated woman's anger exists for a reason and always deserves attention and respect.

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
Grey-licious thumbnail

If we don't get MAYA after party sequence ,then I'm done with this show

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Seems like sony uploaded a different synopsis for today's episode as it talks about the precap

https://www.sonyliv.com/details/episodes/6132206149001/Ep.-54---MJ-Cuts-Maya%E2%80%99s-Hair---Beyhadh-2---13-February-2020

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Precap seems like a dream to me. Just saw it on YouTube as I live in US.