Katty is sure of her feelings for Vicky - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Katty likes successful artists but who doesn’t we all like success, as soon as Vicky had a huge hit, all these people are surrounded by him. 

This whole thing reminds me so much of the early days of Ranveer and Deepika. People were SO CONVINCED they would never last, would never lead to marriage, he was unsuitable, she was too good for him, he was using her, she was still mad about Ranbir, etc.  And look at them now. Not one wedding but two! 😛Of course some people still think all these things but the fact is they are still together . Folks were also wrong about Alia and Ranbir, another supposed mis-match, turns out they are real couple going strong. I'm not saying Vickat is going to end up together forever but I hope they prove all the naysayers wrong just like the other two couples have. 

Kat should either date her director friend or find someone who isn’t an actor. Vicky isn’t definetely innocent and won’t be able to handle katrina. 

Mazak mazak mein razak ho gaya.