Beyhadh 2

Ananya is worse then Saanjh

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I cant believe I'm saying this but Ananya is actually worse then Saanjh Mathur. How did this girl go from talking about Rishi to talking about her engagement. Unlike Maya Mehrotra, this Maya actually wanted the irritating friend to stay in her husband life, yet she was greeted by so much disrespect. 

Anyway, instead of playing detective on what Maya is doing, she needs to start by investigating her own home. Her dad is a vile man. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaNation20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ya you guys owe Saanjh a huge apology 🤣 Tbh Saanjh just knew Maya M. was looney and wanted to prove that she's a liar etc. Saanjh also respected Jhanvi Ma ALOT. That's why Jhanvi became Saanjh's third mother figure. I can't get over how Ananya attacked Nandini ma 🤢 she's just like her cheap father. 🤢

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Let’s not discuss about Ananya, she is just not worth it.

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I can't believe I am actually saying this. I haaaaated Sanjh soooooo much. Anannya makes me love Sanjh. Sanjh was annoying but she wasn't selfish. Anannya is very much selfish. All she cares about her love for Rudra not even for Rudra.

-Kritika- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

sooooooo true he doesn't love you the way he loves maya accept that and move on but I can't blame her completely because I have seen a lot of guys like that in my life (but in reality, I haven't seen any girl like that I mean in my opinion all women knows the actual meaning of self-respect but she is different) so it happens but she is selfish no doubt she knows he doesn't love her why she wants to get married with him on the first place 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Please don’t compare Ananya to that witch Saanjh. She was the worst. She made fun of Maya’s depression thinking she has no right to happiness and was after her husband even when Maya was fine with her and became friend with her. When saanjh was leaving the job where Arjuna worked, maya stopped her and wanted her to be okay. Maya saved her life too from fire putting herself in danger.. But instead homewrecker saanjh tired to kiss her husband and wasn’t even guilty. Then the next day she again became close to him putting colours on him and when finally maya had enough of her and tired to break her and Arjun, saanjh was physical abusive with Maya knowing she was pregnant and blamed her for everything. She was still no accepting her wrongs nor guilty. The witch till the end of the show acted like a victim and was never shown guilty. 

I have seen so many complains regarding Ananya. So I really thought she was bad too until I watched the episodes. What she did during Rishis death was normal. It’s not like she created scene as soon as she saw MayRa. But Rudra kept going to Maya’s house and lied to her to too. No girl will like their future husband being so attached to another girl. So I found her acceptable and even felt bad for her. At least she was justified unlike Saanjh who was after another woman’s husband. I did hate her when she threw all the papers of Maya’s book on the wedding day knowing how much Rudra cared about the book. 

But now if Ananya tries to separate MayRa knowing they love each other and married, I will find her wrong too. I feel like because Bh1 was few years ago so ppl have forgotten how disgusting, shameless and irritating Saanjh was. And because bh2 is current so many are thinking Ananya is worse. 

Edited by The_Best - 4 years ago
gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: The_Best

Please don’t compare Ananya to that witch Saanjh. She was the worst. She made fun of Maya’s depression thinking she has no right to happiness and was after her husband even when Maya was fine with her and became friend with her. When saanjh was leaving the job where Arjuna worked, maya stopped her and wanted her to be okay. Maya saved her life too from fire putting herself in danger.. But instead homewrecker saanjh tired to kiss her husband and wasn’t even guilty. Then the next day she again became close to him putting colours on him and when finally maya had enough of her and tired to break her and Arjun, saanjh was physical abusive with Maya knowing she was pregnant and blamed her for everything. She was still no accepting her wrongs nor guilty. The witch till the end of the show acted like a victim and was never shown guilty. 

I have seen so many complains regarding Ananya. So I really thought she was bad too until I watched the episodes. What she did during Rishis death was normal. It’s not like she created scene as soon as she saw MayRa. But Rudra kept going to Maya’s house and lied to her to too. No girl will like their future husband being so attached to another girl. So I found her acceptable and even felt bad for her. At least she was justified unlike Saanjh who was after another woman’s husband. I did hate her when she threw all the papers of Maya’s book on the wedding day knowing how much Rudra cared about the book. 

But now if Ananya tries to separate MayRa knowing they love each other and married, I will find her wrong too. I feel like because Bh1 was few years ago so ppl have forgotten how disgusting, shameless and irritating Saanjh was. And because bh2 is current so many are thinking Ananya is worse. 

exactly sanjh was worst character and ananya is on the same path 

dont worry one day you will even say

she will be glorified for everything and will be hailed 

even antara will be hailed

as i am seeing replica of beyhadh1 or cvs now are like we r not getting much trp so why to think much just copy and paste it

i am sure when ananya will know maya past she will not focus on the pain maya got or what what her dearest daddy and uncle did but she will be more like i said na she only killed rishi and she not love you and came for revenge and will be hailed by everyone

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i know right. i can't even stand her presence in the show. 🤢 koi kam toh rha nhi iska toh nikal kyu nhi jati rudra ki life se 

This content was originally posted by: The_Best

Saanjh never made fun of anyone's depression. She wanted to protect Arjun from Maya's psychopathic nature. And she was right, seeing the way Maya killed and tortured people. 

Saanjh went away from Arjun's lives for three years but it was Arjun who returned to her. But no it's all Saanjh's fault. 

Maya tried to scare Saanjh after inviting her to dinner, got her father killed and tried to kill her too. But for some people, all of Maya's crimes are justified while Arjun and Saanjh are the devils. 🐷

ReynaMatthew thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mahisa22

Saanjh never made fun of anyone's depression. She wanted to protect Arjun from Maya's psychopathic nature. And she was right, seeing the way Maya killed and tortured people. 

Saanjh went away from Arjun's lives for three years but it was Arjun who returned to her. But no it's all Saanjh's fault. 

Maya tried to scare Saanjh after inviting her to dinner, got her father killed and tried to kill her too. But for some people, all of Maya's crimes are justified while Arjun and Saanjh are the devils. 🐷

Some people will never admit Maya was also wrong in s1 and it will happen here too yaar. They will justify everything Maya does and will label people like saanjh and ananya as characterless home wrecker etc when they try to expose Maya's mistakes in order protect their loved ones. So there is no use in trying to explain to people like them as they are too blinded by their love for Maya to see what is wrong and right