Bigg Boss 13

Which is Best seasons and hosts of BB

Poll

Best seasons and hosts

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
PranPriye thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Loved Arshad Warsi as the host. He wouldn't give any personal inputs at all, he hosted the eviction interviews very well. Liked his wicked sense of humour. I liked Season 1,7,8,11 & now 13. Best for me will Season 1 as it seemed most genuine as regards no outside information & the contestants were enthusiastic about tasks without violence. Plus Rakhi Sawant was next level entertaining.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I feel its unfair Poll. Most people did not watch BB1.

I voted for Arshad, not because I hate Salman (PS I loved Salman hosting in BB4) but Arshad was really awesomeeeeeeeee.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

BB 1 gave us Rakhi Sawanth, Ravi Kishan  and many more. In fact after that show faltu actor like Aryan also got very good work in BW. 

If BB is a manch for new talents to get audience........then BB1 was the one which gave that.

Arshad was an extra treat with his witty sense of humor.

Rose2116 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Debamalya

I feel its unfair Poll. Most people did not watch BB1.

I voted for Arshad, not because I hate Salman (PS I loved Salman hosting in BB4) but Arshad was really awesomeeeeeeeee.

Me too ...I loved salman hosting season 4. There was hardly any favourism from his side. Most of the weekends were just leg pulling and general fun. No one knew how they were perceived outside including dolly. So we got to see everyone's authentic self. Sallu used to be so much fun back then